Fuel prices near you

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Before potato it was 1.89 or so and now it’s 2.58.
I literally laughed out loud. LOL

giphy.gif

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
$2.89 here and Biden is pushing for the largest tax hike since 1993 now.

Yep as if the gas tax is not bad enough. With just the recent hike in gas prices ($.85-1.00) people will be paying an additional $500-$1000 per year or more just to drive their cars.

I feel bad for the guys that get 12mpg in their new 7.3 Tremor Super Duty trucks that have a 50 mile one-way commute. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
$2.63 here today. Car runs on E85 so its not awful.

2.63 for e85?!

So I have to ask it seems Blue states the prices have pretty much not changed. Red states it's gone up over a dollar more (not researched just judging from thus thread). What is causing the increase? I honestly haven't noticed much here. If anything E85 has gone down.

Balt21

Established Member
$2.75 in Ohio for 87 today. It's been steadily creeping up. It was at $2.69 for a couple weeks, then went to $2.79 last week, and split the difference the week.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Chevron near my house is 4.09 for 91 octane, and was closer to mid 3s pre-election.

87/89 can still be had for a little under 4 dollars at most stations in Sacramento, CA.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Chevron near my house is 4.09 for 91 octane, and was closer to mid 3s pre-election.
87/89 can still be had for a little under 4 dollars at most stations in Sacramento, CA.
Holy crap!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
2.63 for e85?!

So I have to ask it seems Blue states the prices have pretty much not changed. Red states it's gone up over a dollar more (not researched just judging from thus thread). What is causing the increase? I honestly haven't noticed much here. If anything E85 has gone down.

Lol what kind of crack are you smoking? Gas is up $1.50/gal where I live.

Lmao blue states haven’t changed eh?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Where's the cuckfest of Canadians & other various northerners (you know who you are) that have dragged down everything TRUMP for the last 4 years? Oil prices have been stable & we've actually become a major exporter... But that's over now with the stroke of a pen from a pedophile.
Too ashamed or just too ****ing stupid to realize economics?
I'd bet on both.
But hopefully your feelings have healed in the last couple months so all is good in your ****ed up world.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
2.19 January 19, 2.89 now for 87 swill. Went as high as 2.94

When I flew to Clearwater Jan 1, it was 1.91 !!

kaz109

Established Member
Where's the cuckfest of Canadians & other various northerners (you know who you are) that have dragged down everything TRUMP for the last 4 years? Oil prices have been stable & we've actually become a major exporter... But that's over now with the stroke of a pen from a pedophile.
Too ashamed or just too ****ing stupid to realize economics?
I'd bet on both.
But hopefully your feelings have healed in the last couple months so all is good in your ****ed up world.

Lol......I have plenty of $$$ to supply my vehicles with fuel to my local Starbucks. Ppl complaining about fuel should by Tesla's

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member

kaz109

Established Member
My 91oct ( which I use for all my vehicles) is $4.20 ......I do remember daily driving my C63 when I was driving 550mi week at same or higher gas prices. Didn't care then and don't care now, gotta pay to play and tire prices trumped ( yes play on words) gas prices

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread