Fuel prices near you

MG0h3

Established Member
They are "predicting" $6.20 on average for a gallon of gas over the Memorial Day weekend.
****ing ****s.

I heard that Washington State ran out of gas at some stations? Could possibly go up to $10 a gallon in that area!?! Is this true??

I was just there and didn’t see any stations out. Upper 5s for the cheap stuff

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
They are "predicting" $6.20 on average for a gallon of gas over the Memorial Day weekend.
****ing ****s.

I heard that Washington State ran out of gas at some stations? Could possibly go up to $10 a gallon in that area!?! Is this true??
I'll let you know.

Your government is lying to you

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Well shit

I drive about 45 miles a day, was able to top off in the east side for $4.45 as there is a station by the office that waits a bit longer to change.
The ethanol free 91 is $5.15
It'll be nearly $70 to fill my little Z4 @$4.65.9 is $67.71

$2.69 for E85
We have corn and oil as well as refineries and distilleries here.

What you must temper that with is in January the median income here is just $34,000. And we have lots of taxes. So $16 an hour before taxes is good money. And this place lives and dies around aviation, which pays well between the layoffs.

9b30987259a68446e154b4dc22893914.jpg

Sent from my S22 Ultra using Tapatalk

Dusten

Established Member
****ing ****s.

A few stations reported being out. But it's definitely not widespread. I've yet to have an issues getting fuel.

To hit $6.20 average you think fuel is going to jump $2 by Friday?

C2tuck

Established Member
A few stations reported being out. But it's definitely not widespread. I've yet to have an issues getting fuel.

No, but I also would have never thought the entire country would be shut down and sent to there room over the common cold either…

Dusten

Established Member
No, but I also would have never thought the entire country would be shut down and sent to there room over the common cold either…

The being shut down shouldn't have been a shock. It was an at that point, pretty unknown. My roommate was one of the first in our county to get it, and it was a lot more than a cold.

The duration is what surprised me.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
****ing ****s.

Shouldn't be, we have a few refineries. Anacortes up north. I have not seen any stations in my area out. Just picked up 110 leaded at the track.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Wow,......out of fuel. Only in America.
Same with baby formula. Only in America. Especially under Bidet's America. That ****ing shitstain.

Not sure if it'll go up to $6.20. I'm only reporting on what I am reading. The oil website I go to is usually on the mark/close on the mark.

Dusten

Established Member
Wow,......out of fuel. Only in America.
Same with baby formula. Only in America. Especially under Bidet's America. That ****ing shitstain.

Not sure if it'll go up to $6.20. I'm only reporting on what I am reading. The oil website I go to is usually on the mark/close on the mark.

It was single stations. They could've run out for any number of reasons to include piss poor planning.

It's still 5.51 for diesel here.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Mobil gas station one town over is selling Premium for $5.98. Monday's prices here overall should be interesting. :(

mariusvt

Established Member
Don't worry, we don't need to produce oil when we're out there stealing other country's oil on Russia owned tankers. (Yes I realize 700k is nothing in the grand scheme of daily use)

US Seizes Iranian Oil

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Filled the truck today. $5.539 for diesel. $230. Had to start the pump 3 times. If I had the chance, I'd punch Joe Biden right in the face.

Your government is lying to you

Users who are viewing this thread