Fuel prices near you

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Here locally gas has jumped 30 cents a gallon in 2 days. Now at $4.69 per.
Going through town (Bangor Maine) I saw as high as $4.89
Wife went grocery shopping this morning. Store was near empty of people and 1/3 of the shelves were empty.
At least the Liqueur Store still has booze...

Interesting to hear. I've been seeing a lot of shortages at the store lately, not quite as bad as the peak of the pandemic but hardly back to the "normal" post pandemic we had reached. Not just eggs/poultry from those issues either, all sorts of goods. I wonder what the story is behind this one. Prices are still skyrocketing too.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Interesting to hear. I've been seeing a lot of shortages at the store lately, not quite as bad as the peak of the pandemic but hardly back to the "normal" post pandemic we had reached. Not just eggs/poultry from those issues either, all sorts of goods. I wonder what the story is behind this one. Prices are still skyrocketing too.
The reason prices are spiking and there are shortages at the grocery store is because of Putin. There is no other explanation. The Biden Administration is doing everything it can to ease the pain of Americans. Inflation is due to Putin's war in Ukraine as well. Everyone everywhere is feeling it. But don't worry, the Administration has a plan. KEEP CALM.

/s/

q6543

Established Member
What's REALLY fxcked now is we are still waiting for China to come out of lockdowns... that pretty much has to add another dollar or 2 to the national average.
And summer driving season.

I think we see a $6 national average...maybe 7s at this point.
With no real leadership to even begin to solve problems... just finger pointing and blame.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
What's REALLY fxcked now is we are still waiting for China to come out of lockdowns... that pretty much has to add another dollar or 2 to the national average.
And summer driving season.

I think we see a $6 national average...maybe 7s at this point.
With no real leadership to even begin to solve problems... just finger pointing and blame.
That's the biggest issue. I have two kids (ages 14 and 12) and one thing I don't allow is finger pointing and excuse making. Sometimes things don't go your way, and sometimes you're dealt a bad hand, but you don't hang your head...you don't blame others...you figure out what you can do to make it better. What can you learn from your mistakes? How can you improve? It doesn't matter who's fault it is, if you have any leverage or ability to improve the situation, you do it.

Yet our Government/President/Current Administration is doing nothing to help the situation and continues to deflect and blame others. This is the real world, fools. WTF

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
The reason prices are spiking and there are shortages at the grocery store is because of Putin. There is no other explanation. The Biden Administration is doing everything it can to ease the pain of Americans. Inflation is due to Putin's war in Ukraine as well. Everyone everywhere is feeling it. But don't worry, the Administration has a plan. KEEP CALM.

/s/
Sounds just like my father in law lol...only he is dead serious and swears the potus has nothing whatsoever to do with price increases

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw an article about how some gas stations is Washington State are re-programming the pumps in the anticipation of $10 + per gallon gas. Right now the pumps will only read $9.99/9
The article also mentioned there were about 10 stations in the Tri-Cities area that were out of gas.

5.0 Hatch

Established Member

/s/
Yep, Biden blaming Putin is really just blaming himself. Putin wouldn't of went to war with Ukraine with any other Administration. People are blind to what's really going on.

Dusten

Established Member
$4.49 here, got two more compliments on my Let’s Go Brandon! #FJB shirt today.

**** Joe Biden! **** all Democrats! If you voted for Joe Biden **** you, I hope you go broke you woke ****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everytime I see people wearing them at work I chuckle.

If hating someone is your personality you need help.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Screenshot_20220519-020409_Instagram~2.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just checked BJ's and they went up .10 since yesterday to $4.89 for Premium. Costco hasn't changed yet but I expect to see them jump to $4.99 later today or tomorrow. They're usually .10 higher than Costco because they offer members a .10 discount.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Yet our Government/President/Current Administration is doing nothing to help the situation and continues to deflect and blame others. This is the real world, fools. WTF

Implying that they don't see this as a good thing "helping" us move away from fossil fuels.

I mean what better time to go full steam ahead than when the grid isn't equipped for it, there's a supply shortage of EVs and components for passenger cars, and there's no commercial transportation solution?

Users who are viewing this thread