Fuel prices near you

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i'm fortunate since i'm retired and don't have to be anyplace, but i love driving my terminators so much that i'd usually average 30-40 miles each day, going here and there.

not anymore. i'd be broke in no time.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Gas jumped here in Vegas by .20 overnight. LOL

It was $4.99 last night and this morning it is $5.19.

Go Biden!

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here locally gas has jumped 30 cents a gallon in 2 days. Now at $4.69 per.
Going through town (Bangor Maine) I saw as high as $4.89
Wife went grocery shopping this morning. Store was near empty of people and 1/3 of the shelves were empty.
At least the Liqueur Store still has booze...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I heard that the national average this summer will be five dollars a gallon.

Nobody believes that this is a coincidence. This has all been planned.
There's no ****ing way that the cockroaches that we have in power don't have a ****ing brain. They know what's going on. Yet, they do abso-****ing-lutely NOTHING!!!!
Same with the "supply crisis". What a ****ing crock of shit. Blame on the Chinese virus.
GTFOH!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Costco has Premium at $4.79. BJ's is $4.89.

All other stations within a mile distance from me range from $5.05 to $5.44 for Premium. And we're not even at Memorial Day yet! :mad:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I heard that the national average this summer will be five dollars a gallon.

Nobody believes that this is a coincidence. This has all been planned.
There's no ****ing way that the cockroaches that we have in power don't have a ****ing brain. They know what's going on. Yet, they do abso-****ing-lutely NOTHING!!!!
Same with the "supply crisis". What a ****ing crock of shit. Blame on the Chinese virus.
GTFOH!
Absolutely right. This is all carefully planned out by very evil people. The only thing to do, is keep fighting back. Beat that evil down until it goes and hides under a rock. Build your family strong and teach your kids good principles, morals and ethics.

Your government is lying to you

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
So when is the great depression round II going to hit before or after Sept?
After, especially once you watch 2000 mules...

When I see the stations add double digits it reminds me of when I was in Highschool and I'd write a $7 check to Phillips 66 and they were putting credit card readers on the machines (1998-99). I thought it was kinda silly until not quite a decade later I'd hit the $100 limit in my Lightning and have to swipe again to put in another $20-25

I just don't see the prices retreating end of the year. Every time a lease comes to his desk it's canceled. Add in an active hurricane season and just imagine how high it'd get when rigs get taken down and or refineries. Then the gov steps in and demand a kings ransom to come back up if they do at all.

Sent from my S22 Ultra using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
$6.49 for regular unleaded in Redondo Beach, CA. Let the PAIN continue. Elections have consequences, a lot of people chose poorly. Maybe they will give it some more thought next time. Suck it Commies!

olympic

Established Member
The Canadian average just hit 2.07/L, a new record. They're paying $2.39 in Vancouver...lol! My parents still heat their home with furnace oil, this winter will be costly if these prices hold.

Untitled.jpg

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
The Canadian average just hit 2.07/L, a new record. They're paying $2.39 in Vancouver...lol! My parents still heat their home with furnace oil, this winter will be costly if these prices hold.

View attachment 1748883
Oy Vey!
This is the reason I kept my propane fired radiant heat off this last winter. Filled up my 500 gallon tank last year. Used all wood heat, figured it would cost so much more this year to fill up with propane. Looks to be the case.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
They're predicting at least another $0.30/gal jump for memorial day, putting the national average around $4.79.

Gasoline to the moon!
Sunday in PA 4.49
Monday 4.79

Last night 4.85

Diesel had not moved in over a week holding at 6.39

Users who are viewing this thread