Fuel prices near you

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Why the **** did gas jump $.24 today? $2.92 on the in to work, $3.16 on the way home. Almost stopped on the way in, but said run before I leave to fill up and fill the mower jug. Got busy with appointments and never did. This is a Mobil around the corner from my office. All the places on the way home we’re the same. ****ers!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Why the **** did gas jump $.24 today? $2.92 on the in to work, $3.16 on the way home. Almost stopped on the way in, but said run before I leave to fill up and fill the mower jug. Got busy with appointments and never did. This is a Mobil around the corner from my office. All the places on the way home we’re the same. ****ers!
The price of oil per barrel jumped up to about 2 bucks a gallon yesterday. It was almost 80 bucks a barrel.
It dropped almost 1.80 today, but once it's up like that on the price, it usually never goes down. We are screwed.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Watching the country go to shit in a hurry since retarded Joe got placed in office is ****ing hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
tanker load of diesel is over $3.10/gallon (includes .04/gallon freight/pump off), ****ing ridiculous (was 3.15 2 days ago)

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Diesel was $3.49/gal at the Chevron I filled up at. I went to another Chevron for E85 and it was $3.29/gal. That pissed me off more than the diesel.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
$2.99 for regular here (e10), $3.49 for 91 (e10)
Paid over $4 a gallon in Monument, CO on Monday. Thankfully the Z4 has some longer legs and better aero (top up) compared to the mustang or my former escape, ~30mpg vs 22-23 (with no wind, drops into the teens with wind). Made it to the halfway point both ways with about half a tank left, instead of coasting into the station on fumes, or stopping earlier.

E85 (they said max e70) was 2.99 In Colorado, Here it's always testing 85% and $1.99.
Just need one shop with ethanol between Colby, KS and Colorado Springs and I could run the stang out there and back without switching to 91.

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Watching the country go to shit in a hurry since retarded Joe got placed in office is ****ing hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Wasn't this the same administration claiming the price of a 4th of July party was actually lower than years past? The claim that goods have only increased by 5% is poppycock IMO. When you look at what you use and how much the prices have increased since the old fart was sworn in, don't b.s. me with false claims.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
3.49 in tioga cty PA
Non eth has been 4.49 all summer havnt seen the new number yet

In NY is paid 3.09 last week

Users who are viewing this thread