Fuel injector setups

94venomV8

Established Member
Hey guys, I was just wondering what injectors you are running and also the horsepower level your at. It would also be helpful to know what duty cycle they are on or if they are maxed out or not. I am trying to decide what to do with mine. I have 80lbers and need to know what power I can pump out without maxing them out. I am going to shoot for around 800hp on a race tune. If I do need other ones what would be the next to step up to 96lbs?

GodStang

Established Member
Hey guys, I was just wondering what injectors you are running and also the horsepower level your at. It would also be helpful to know what duty cycle they are on or if they are maxed out or not. I am trying to decide what to do with mine. I have 80lbers and need to know what power I can pump out without maxing them out. I am going to shoot for around 800hp on a race tune. If I do need other ones what would be the next to step up to 96lbs?

There is so much to your questions. Depending on if you are return or returnless, N/A, turbo, or SC. Everything will be different.

Reading your setup I would guess you are Turbo and Return style? I would say 80s should be enough for 800rwhp. There are ID1000s that are 95lb injectors. Suppose to be some of the best injectors out there. I think there are also 83s. Just depending what type of injector you are looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread