Fuel Hat? E85 and Spray?

VadersSVT

Established Member
So I recently bought two walbro 465 pumps and I was wondering what all do I need to order with the Division X hat? I plan on running E85 with a ported 2.76 and 2lb lower with some spray.
Is there a way to run it non return style?
Also how do you guys like E85 with spray? I ran a 150 shot on my 95 with a 91 tune it ran hard.

Any info helps just trying to stay on a little bit of budget right now because I am dumping all my money in to my 95.

Thanks, Cal

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Hate to burst your bubble but those pumps are not for a returnless fuel system. Those pumps are meant for a return system. If you want to stay returnless you need the Walbro F10000302 which are the "Improved" Ford GT pumps, 250lph per pump. Use that with a BAP and you should be good to go for fuel on E85 with your combo, but be careful. Monitor the injectors duty cycle and Fuel Pump duty cycle, especially on spray to know if your maxing it out on the 150 shot. Start with a small shot and work your way up. You may need more injector if your running the stockers. And if your running a dry shot, relying on the stock injectors for fuel, then you WILL need bigger injectors. The twin GT pumps/BAP are good to 700-730 rwhp on the cobras with a proper retune. Remember... Dont forget to RETUNE. ;-)

Last edited:

VadersSVT

Established Member
Hate to burst your bubble but those pumps are not for a returnless fuel system. Those pumps are meant for a return system. If you want to stay returnless you need the Walbro F10000302 which are the "Improved" Ford GT pumps, 250lph per pump. Use that with a BAP and you should be good to go for fuel on E85 with your combo, but be careful. Monitor the injectors duty cycle and Fuel Pump duty cycle, especially on spray to know if your maxing it out on the 150 shot. Start with a small shot and work your way up. You may need more injector if your running the stockers. And if your running a dry shot, relying on the stock injectors for fuel, then you WILL need bigger injectors. The twin GT pumps/BAP are good to 700-730 rwhp on the cobras with a proper retune. Remember... Dont forget to RETUNE. ;-)

Thanks for the reply. I am just going to go return style so when I do decide to go bigger the fuel portion is already done. and yea I plan at least 100 shot. Thanks for the reply!

Users who are viewing this thread