Ftvb Ordered

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Tim at Chikenear's shipped it out Friday with the 4x4 pan. Merry Christmas for my truck. I had to have something to do during the holidays. Thanks Tim! :banana: :banana: :beer:

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
the FTVB makes your shifts better and smoother right? because im considering on tacking that onto my Xmas credit card balance along with tonneau, lowering kit, rear wing and a paint job for entire car.

oh and rpm outlets entire magnaflow exhaust system

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Someone can get me one for xmas. Or if someone wants to be nice for Valentines Day, I'll take mods over flowers and stuff. :pepper:

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Now you show up. Where were you when all of us guys were looking? I wish my wife was that easy to shop for. I'm still looking for her present.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
NIT2WN said:
Now you show up. Where were you when all of us guys were looking? I wish my wife was that easy to shop for. I'm still looking for her present.
My birthday is also the day after V-day, so I get kind of lucky.....sometimes :beer:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I have a LFP valve body, and just read a comparison on the two....you'll love it. Wakes the truck right up! :rockon:

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Better be careful Lee Ann, I've heard there's a guy that runs around in a black Lightning with an evil looking clown mask on out there. My wife finally gave me some hints for her Christmas presents, unfortunately it wasn't a 6lb. pulley, belt, and programmer from RWTD. She wants mall stuff.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
NIT2WN said:
Better be careful Lee Ann, I've heard there's a guy that runs around in a black Lightning with an evil looking clown mask on out there. My wife finally gave me some hints for her Christmas presents, unfortunately it wasn't a 6lb. pulley, belt, and programmer from RWTD. She wants mall stuff.
Buy her a Lightning. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread