ft/fs 1998 supercharged cobra and 1989 5.0 coupe

9889svt

Established Member
ok guys here is the mods on the 98 Cobra:
Vortech V-2 SC, 60 lb. injectors, 80 or 88 mm mass air, return style fuel delivery system, SCT tuner, triple core aluminum radiator, BBK off-road X-pipe, SLP catback w/ weld in 2-chamber flowmasters, ford racing 3.73 gears, steeda tri-ax shifter, eibach lowering springs, tokico shocks, J&M adjustable caster camber plates.
wheels are: Bullit style (black center polished lips with rivets) front 17x8, rear are deep dish 18X9.5.
Saleen s281 rear spoiler. Kenwood cd player, bullit billet shift knob
The car was tuned with the new 60lb injectors and mass air at Custom Performance in Charlotte,NC (pic on there site at gofastford.com) the motor started to make a noticeable knock after coming back down the RPM range about 3,000 rpm but not at idle. they thought it may have been a wrist pin or a rod bearing. the car was then driven 3-4 miles and while sitting at idle began to start to squeal and i shut off the motor imediately (spun rod bearing). I've been trying to save up for a forged motor but money is tight.
the 89 5.0 is blue with blue interior. true 5.0 car 145mph and 8,000 tach gauges. Automatic. car still has the original roller 89 in it and i had purchased a complete gt40 explorer to use the heads and intake. other parts new in the box are MSD probillet distributer, blaster 2f coil, and ford racing valve springs. Used parts that come with the car is BBK longtube headers and off-road H-pipe basic kenwood cd player. I started to disassemble the factory intake etc. and have not had time to finish. i would sell or trade for one or both if i really like it. just let me know what you have would rather trade. but pm me for cash price.

would really like to trade for another cobra or nice mustang, if its nice enough i will add cash. just let me know what you got

i have plenty pics(just not of my computer) i can send just pm ot text or call me for more info or pics, 864-266-0848
9889svt is online now Report Post
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote

Users who are viewing this thread