fs/wtt: 2000 ford lightning (white)***clean

snake187

Established Member
forsale or for trade is my buddys 2000 lightning he's in a bit of a bind and needs to get out of the payment after being layed off from toyo:( he wishes he could keep it and me to cause if he sells there will only be two in the neighborhood mine and another friends pops:( anyway its a real solid truck runs great no issues other than the driver seat (1 1/2in hole) and a small chip in the paint on the drivers side of the rear bumper (see pic) motor is bone stock other than two anodized red metco idlers and a flowmaster catback exterior wise it has a goodmark cowl hood (nice fitmint) billet grill, soild tinted rear glass factory upgraded 02 headlights,corners and tails & cobra fogs 03/04 wheels the truck has also been lowered slightly prob like a 2/3 drop correct me if im wrong but i have a 4/6 on my 02 and this one is higher than mine but deff not stock height he's asking 10k o.b.o or trade for a mustang or similar car + a lil cash this truck has miles on it 144k but deffenently has not been ragged out or beat up it has been very well maintained by him and previous ower the truck is still a beast and pulls like a 55k mile truck so shoot some offers deffenently a chance to get alot of truck for a good price
call scott 678-247-3258 truck is located in Ga sorry for the quick snapshoots more pics can be sent if needed

scottslightning1.gif

scottslightning7.gif

scottslightning5.gif

scottslightning3.gif

Last edited:

blk93

Established Member
Want to give a BIG THUMPS UP to the owner that sold this truck to me. It was exactly as he described it and it is one great truck!!! Drove it home yesterday (over 400 miles) and it runs flawless!!! The engine runs real good and the tranny shifts real smooth. I bought it from him at a great price(not the one advertised) and it was worth every penny. Thanks man for being a very honest seller and good luck to you with landing a new job!!!

snake187

Established Member
thank you very much and No prob man glad your enjoying her I'm sure you will for years to come I got the black 02 posted finally so. Check it out when you get a chance it's super clean

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread