FS White 03 w- warranty 38.6K miles for $21,900.00

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Price includes an extended warranty good until June of 2010 or 72K total miles (Or I can cancel the warranty and sell the car for $21,000.00). I am the original owner, use Mobile 1 full synthetic for oil changes, and have all records/receipts (even dealer stamps in the owners manual for scheduled maint.). The car is in great shape, has the blue paint on driver side head, and there are ZERO mechanical issues.

Mods - Magnaflow cat back, MAC catted Prochamber, K&N, and 18x9 Chrome Cobra R replicas (I CAN PUT THE STOCK WHEELS BACK ON IF YOU PREFER).

Also has GT leather seats (got rid of the stock seats). BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SEATS ~ $1200 FOR A SET OF USED 03/04 COBRA SEATS, SELL THE GT SEATS FOR ~ $500 AND END UP WITH $22,600 FOR THE CAR INCLUDING WARRANTY OR $21,700 FOR THE CAR WITHOUT THE WARRANTY.

To be honest, I'd probably get more out of the car if I just did the seats myself, picked up a used Whipple or KB along with supporting fuel mods, and sold the car for $26,000.

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

convert03cobra

Established Member
Not to jack your post, but did you try and make your GT look like a Cobra and your Cobra look like a GT????

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Was going for the 00 Cobra R look (wheels and type of spoiler), but really don't like the Cobra R spoiler... also never liked the 03/04 Cobra spoiler. I was planning on going with a 00 Cobra R hood as well.

The GT is my wife's car and she didn't mind the swap. lol

Last edited:

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Have you ever driven/ridden in an 03/04 Cobra for more than an hour? The seats are not comfortable AT ALL (I almost didn't buy the car because of the stock seats).

Don't get me wrong, if I used the car for autocross, or driving to and from car shows, they would have been perfect.

Most people make the exception because they look great and are functional, with me it was about comfort for daily driving and long distance cruises.

Then again, I am far from the norm... just look at my choice in spoilers.

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
I actually just traded the guy straight across... I got the seats that I wanted and was happy to see another mustang owner enjoy his car.

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Hmmm, I actually like the seats. And yes, I've driven it for more than an hour.

Either way....to each his own. Good luck with the sale

Bump for ya

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
^me too. I do have to say that they are not great for someone larger than average.

good luck with sale. I can tell you that puting the stock wheels and spoiler would probably help you sell it a lot quicker.

Last edited:

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Red Turtle said:
^ I can tell you that puting the stock wheels and spoiler would probably help you sell it a lot quicker.

They will go back on if/when I sell it. I'd like to think that people know what the car looks like when stock. :-D

u n v kenny

Established Member
Are you swapping spoilers or complete decklids?

Are you sure you didn't swap out your cobra seats with your wives? Just a little investigating...

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
u n v kenny said:
Are you swapping spoilers or complete decklids?

Are you sure you didn't swap out your cobra seats with your wives? Just a little investigating...

trunklid/spoiler... and did you miss the part where I said I traded the GUY straight across? He originally put them in his 03 GT; then bought a 93 Cobra and put them in it. They look great in the fox body Cobra.

FYI I only have one wife, so no, I didn't swap the seats from my wife's car... and even if I did have more than one wife, and they shared the same car, it would have been wives'. :read:

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
bump for a good deal! Man, for 22k, this is a great price! I wouldn't really freak out about the seats like everyone else is....just take some of the money you saved and buy some racing seats if it's that important! I'm only 5'8" and not a big guy, but I've driven a couple hours in the car, and he's right about the comfort (and yes, I've adjusted the seats support areas)

Last edited:

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
suaveflooder said:
bump for a good deal! Man, for 22k, this is a great price! I wouldn't really freak out about the seats like everyone else is....just take some of the money you saved and buy some racing seats if it's that important! I'm only 5'8" and not a big guy, but I've driven a couple hours in the car, and he's right about the comfort (and yes, I've adjusted the seats support areas)

See, I'm not the ONLY one in the world who thinks so. :-D

Unistang

Established Member
I don't know what you guys are smoking thinking those seats aren't comfortable. The only way i can see this being true is if you're overweight since they are not that wide and have deep buckets. What don't you like about them... where is your back hurting you?

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
There is no cushion for your butt, and the side bolsters put pressure on my rib cage... maybe if I WERE overweight I'd have my own butt and rib cage cusioning.

Users who are viewing this thread