1.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 719
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 717
Last edited:

gumtp00

Established Member
IF I didn’t have to dump money into fixing my motor, I would be all over this. Free bump for you.

SGT MERC

Established Member
What's been done to your engine, heads, cams, headers and exhaust to support those numbers. In other words, if I were to get this set up, what would need to be done for flow and etc? How much boost for those numbers?

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
What's been done to your engine, heads, cams, headers and exhaust to support those numbers. In other words, if I were to get this set up, what would need to be done for flow and etc? How much boost for those numbers?
Not going into specifics but its a fully built motor with proper supporting mods. Boost for that dyno was moderately high but there was more left in it.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
Ok...thank you for the very vague answer. Good luck with the sale.....
Didn't appear you were interested in purchasing the unit but rather fishing for information. This thread is posted in the "Terminator parts buy / sell" section. I'm certain there are plenty of informative threads located on the forum because I myself have spent the time to seek out and read them not to mention time&money doing my own R&D to make this system function properly. Thank you for your post and free bumps.

Users who are viewing this thread