FS: Whipple 3.4 w/Crusher, Lethal Division X 1400 Fuel Kit, JLT 148 and more

tomshaze

Established Member

MustangMikeKy

Whippled L
Established Member
Seer is the biggest piece of trash on EVERY forum he's been on, if he's not scamming people, he's trying to scam companies. . . with his fake degrees and shit.

failure.

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
I just received the Whipple and jay I'm not happy

This Whipple doesn't seem to be 100 percent working order and I will not be installing it people who doubt me please watch this video

Whipple crusher 3.4 forum bought not healthy... - YouTube

Lots of rotor contact which was not mentions and alumin shavings in the back rotors where the metal noise is coming from

I tried to get seer to accept a return and flat out told me he will not accept a return and that's <he's not a a store with a return policy > that's just not right stop trying to screw us honest buyers over

I'm getting tired of getting screwed on these forums I will try my best to no longer buy on here

Wow just wow!! Don't let 1 bad apple spoil the bunch for u. There are a lot of good sellers on the forum it's just unfortunate this type of shit it happened to u especially when it involves a 3k blower. Good luck with your situation and keep us posted.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Wow just wow!! Don't let 1 bad apple spoil the bunch for u. There are a lot of good sellers on the forum it's just unfortunate this type of shit it happened to u especially when it involves a 3k blower. Good luck with your situation and keep us posted.

I agree, lots of good sellers on here! I've bought alot of stuff from members on here and never had the first problem. The op has been accused of scamming and screwing both individuals and atleast one company on several different forums. If these accusations are true I hope he gets a dose of his own medicine someday.

Last edited:

Juiced 66

Established Member
Man that's a bummer. That's why I try to never buy big ticket items on these forums. I've gotten screwed on gauges, and a set of wheels that were bent in the past. It sucks that you just can't trust anyone anymore.

tomshaze

Established Member
Got a text response from seer the queer

Quoted directly from qeer himself

Just a heads up. I had a good friend of mine at Whipple lets just say he is very high up in the company look at your video. He composed a notarized letter for me stating there is no damage to that blower. I intend to use this if the claim goes further. I have a solution for you though. I have a buyer for your blower and ill act as the middle man. Cancel the dispute and I will send you another transaction. This individual is capable of inspecting it and performing repair or reclearancing if there is an issue. If you don't agree then looks like it will be awhile.

First of all

If u have a friend that works at Whipple y not get ur worthless blower back and get him to warranty it if it only has 824 miles and u are the original owner u state

Second if u have a buyer then why no accept ur blower back and sell it to him smh... Strike 2

Third ur are so delusional that u think I would honestly think I would cancel the dispute to make a deal with u

That's my take on this.

What do y'all think ?

MustangMikeKy

Whippled L
Established Member

Just a heads up. I had a good friend of mine at Whipple lets just say he is very high up in the company look at your video. He composed a notarized letter for me stating there is no damage to that blower. I intend to use this if the claim goes further. I have a solution for you though. I have a buyer for your blower and ill act as the middle man. Cancel the dispute and I will send you another transaction. This individual is capable of inspecting it and performing repair or reclearancing if there is an issue. If you don't agree then looks like it will be awhile.

First of all

If u have a friend that works at Whipple y not get ur worthless blower back and get him to warranty it if it only has 824 miles and u are the original owner u state

Second if u have a buyer then why no accept ur blower back and sell it to him smh... Strike 2

Third ur are so delusional that u think I would honestly think I would cancel the dispute to make a deal with u

That's my take on this.

What do y'all think ?

Man this guy doesn't get it. Someone is going to break his face.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Omg... It is the exactly same blower and it has the same exact same serial number

Seer had told me about u he said u bought it and u had backed out and he refunded u the money cuz he was a nice guy he never said ur side of the story dam I feel like a fool

When a part has a story attached, just walk away. You will be money ahead every time.

TGR96

Established Member
Wow, I am so sorry to hear about this tom. I know of the OP from other forums, but I had no idea that he was like this. i hope you can get it worked out. Good luck.

pro 5.0

Established Member

That's my take on this.

What do y'all think ?

First of all

There is no way that anyone from whipple would make that assessment that there is nothing wrong with that blower without them having it in there possession and doing a teardown inspection. Those blowers should turn freely with a little bit of drag there is only approx. .010 clearance between the rotors and the case there should be no binding at all, or any type of sounds other than a little bit of gear whine. If there is any scoring or marks on the leading edge of the rotors that is a direct indication that the some foreign material has gotten between the rotor packs and the case. Every time you talk with this guy the story changes:

He has a friend high up at whipple
He is an attorney at law
He is just trying to help you out

What a joke this guy is a flat out POS and should be dealt with as such. The way that he keeps dropping whipples name into the equation like he has them in his back pocket is only going to cause him more problems. If he was an attorney at law he would know this. There are only two solutions to this problem either :

A) The blower is sent back to whipple and the damage is assessed and the seller and buyer agree to split the cost however they see fit. After all this was a used blower so after the repair it would be new and the seller shouldn't have to eat all the cost.

OR

B) The seller should just refund the buyer what he paid for the blower plus the cost incurred to ship it back.

As the buyer I would not accept any other solution, if you do what he proposes you would be taking part in ripping someone else off just like you were and I'm sure you don't want to do that. You don't have to feel like you are out of options you are protected as a buyer through paypal. Just stick to your claim with paypal and you will be refunded. I just hope that no one else gets burned with this blower for a third time.

466scj

Old School Stangbanger
Established Member
Man,this sucks.Don't cancel the case.I have dealt with paypal on matters like this before on eBay.They were very helpful and resolved it to my satisfaction.Leave negative feedback here on itrader.Don't let this ruin it for you.I have had many,many transactions here without any issues.Most guys are honest on here,but selling the same screwed up blower twice,and knowing it is just wrong.He should know that...you know,being an attorney and all...

Shaun@AED

Given the serial number and thread from the other forum, this should be a cut and dry case for you via PayPal.

However, if you want to find out what damage is inside, remove the bolts at the snout and pull the rotors out. Document via video's and pics. If there is still fluid in the blower, it was likely not disassembled yet. If it's dry, the blower has likely already been disassembled. I'd be curios to see what the rotors and case look like once removed.

I'd imagine he also traded in his GT500 with the hurt engine. (removed the blower and other parts, then traded it in on a Vette) Someone will be really getting screwed on that as well.

I've delt with this guy a few times, but will never again. I don't like the 'games' he plays.

Users who are viewing this thread