FS:Vossen CV2's

Ratchet

Established Member
Selling my Vossen CV2's. They are in mint shape, no chips. scratches, curbing nothing like that. 20x9 and 20x10.5 No tires. $1800. Willing to work out a deal on shipping if reasonable.

30705d18-db90-49e6-99a4-9a074de6ec43_zpsad942be2.jpg

CaliRT57_zpsf2a93c05.jpg

dc2r

Established Member
argh why are these not cv3's... and i'm local too :nonono:

what happened to the tires?

Ratchet

Established Member
Pm'd you. Shipping estimate to N8S 3B2 please.
Being that they are still on the car an actual quote is difficult right now. But I believe they would be around 50$ per wheel to ship there max.
:beer:
Any close up pictures? What color?
The centers are mat graphite, the lips are gloss graphite. I'll work on gettin more pics up when i get to a comp and not my phone. :beer:
These are such BA looking wheels on your car...why you change them!?
To be honest, after lookin at them in the sun again yesterday, not sure the wheel I was going to swap them for is an upgrade. It would be more of doing it just for a change. Lol
:shrug:

Ratchet

Established Member
Here are some more pics... and I'll get some new closeups tomorrow.

Mar9-10_zpse5816dc4.jpg

Vossen17_zps01f2f8c6.jpg

Vossen18_zps81208085.jpg

newwheels3_zps371cbfe6.jpg

Vossen4_zps0f1fd20e.jpg

Last edited:

dc2r

Established Member
They are 255/35/20 and 295/35/20 Nitto Invos. :beer:

thanks. just trying to budget out for tires but i am finding that choices are limited to only a few (compared to 19").

how are the invos for you? we both live in BC so we have deal with the same wet weather...

Ratchet

Established Member
thanks. just trying to budget out for tires but i am finding that choices are limited to only a few (compared to 19").

how are the invos for you? we both live in BC so we have deal with the same wet weather...

They are quiet, awesome in the rain, corner awesome and hook ok when you get used to layin the power down smoothly. Lol I cut a some 1.8-1.9 sixties on them, so not horrible. I got them from Jayman on here for a much better price than I could have found them in canada here. Hypermotive Performance is his company. :beer:

dc2r

Established Member
They are quiet, awesome in the rain, corner awesome and hook ok when you get used to layin the power down smoothly. Lol I cut a some 1.8-1.9 sixties on them, so not horrible. I got them from Jayman on here for a much better price than I could have found them in canada here. Hypermotive Performance is his company. :beer:

thanks for the info.

would you say it's better than the oem stock pzero nero summers?

i will try and contact jayman. hoping to make some sort of decision before the cdn dollar starts sliding again and see what i can afford...

Ratchet

Established Member
thanks for the info.

would you say it's better than the oem stock pzero nero summers?

i will try and contact jayman. hoping to make some sort of decision before the cdn dollar starts sliding again and see what i can afford...

I think so. I didn't have the summer pirelli's on there, but my buddy did and said they were pretty slick. So they can't be any worse... Haha For what it's worth, they are my second set now, and i've always liked em. Especially for the price. :beer:

Ratchet

Established Member
Nope, no issues. I can probably hop over the border and send them. If not still no issue to ship there. Pm me if interested. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread