-Coolant crossover (vortech specific)
-Godspeed front mount intercooler
-Intercooler Piping
-Procharger race blow off valve
-05+ slot style mass air meter setup as a blow through meter
-Pigtail to adapt 94-04 mass air meter wiring to the 05+ style
-Mafia mass air extender
-Reichard Racing 8-rib 3" pulley
-Full 8-rib conversion (A/C, ALT, Crank, P/S, W/P Pulley, Stock Idler, Tensioner Idler and Vortech Idler Pulley)
-Oil feed (steel braided) and Oil drain lines
-All necessary bolts, clamps, and rubber couplers

this setup is still on my car and it is my daily driver. i made 537hp to the ground with some belt slip, i had ordered an 8-rib belt but it did not come in before i went to the dyno so it was only able to make 13psi now that i have an 8-rib belt i make 15psi and it holds (NO MORE SLIP!) with a re-tune i should be making 550-575hp. with a pulley change this kit is capable of way more power. 600-700 easy depending on your setup. i am only selling because i am switching to c-heads and an eaton setup.

im asking $3500.00obo. or trade for an eaton swap

located in ocala fl.

CALLING me is the BEST way to contact me or TEXT at 352-454-8550

95SC

Banned
If you still want to trade in your parts for an Eaton swap give me a call at 708-612-8934

mustangman570

Established Member
BUMP!!! still for sale. i found an eaton setup i want. for an extra $250 ill include a 96-98 cobra intake. and ill add the 96-98 timing cover for free (for someone doing a 2v-4v swap) and i have a set of bare 96-98 cobra heads (no cams or valve train) that are in good shap that i wont need.

mustangman570

Established Member
top quality stuff here makes AWSOME power, enough to give me a whole new respect for my car, i just want to go to a positive displacement setup instead

bubbal00ve

Established Member
Pictures of your set up and front mount. if you have a vid of the car that would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread