FS: Used UPR short throw shifter / black shift ball

SirJAG

Established Member
My lovely wife just brought me the Barton for my birthday, so this UPR shifter is no longer of use to me.

Full Disclosure: I hate this shifter, I hated it when I brought the thing (used off this forum) 10K miles ago. The entire time it has had a slight buzzing/rattle in 3rd gear, and to a much lesser extent in 5th gear. I lessened this by using electrical tape to make a tighter seal around the rubber boot and the shifter body.

All that being said, it is a 20% reduction in throw, and a DRASTIC improvement over stock. Coupled with a Barton/Steeda shift bracket this thing really does a good job (minus the buzz!). So if anyone is just tired of the crappy stock unit and doesn't want to shell out the big bucks for a better shifter, this unit should do the job nicely. Again, besides the buzzing, I have no other complaints about this shifter.

Lastly if anyone does want this thing, I recommend getting Cobra Bob's shifter gasket. I almost purchased one myself, but ended up getting the Barton instead.

Here is Bobs Link: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...sket-To-Quiet-Your-MT-82-Shifter-(except-MGW)

Here is a link to UPR's website for this shifter: http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-billet-manual-shifter-6-speed-11.html

Also have a black american mucle shifter ball. There are a few scuff marks on it however, you can see these in the pictures.

Not trying to make any money here, hoping there is someone here who was in the same boat I was when I bought this shifter.

Somebody PAYPAL me $40 plus shipping and you got a deal. If thats too steep, shoot me an offer. I paid $75 for it off this very forum!

Pictures are incoming shortly from my cell phone...

SirJAG

Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407966892.724636.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407966904.538138.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407966914.005998.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407966926.591812.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407966940.591254.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread