FS: Used magnaflow street cat back system

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
I have a used magnaflow street cat back system. The axle over pipes are the larger 3 inch pipes. Asking $490 for everything. I would prefer not to ship this and would be willing to meet up with the buyer. If I do ship then it is at the buyers expense. I accept cash if I meet the buyer for pick up. Paypal if shipped. Buyer pays paypal fees or sends as a gift. The tips have some minor scratches as seen below in the pics. The clamp on x pipe is no longer for sale. I am going to keep it for my 2013.

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
Posted a new thread. The other thread title incorrectly stated that this was an axle back system when it is a cat back system. Also revised because the clamp on x pipe is no longer for sale.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Will you sell just the axle over pipes? We can meet halfway in Germantown. I'm happy with my gt500 axle backs and it will be easier for you to sell/ship yours.

Last edited:

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Wait. I'm out. Didn't know these axel overs don't clear lowered vehicles.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Still available? Price shipped to 88101? Or just the Axleback portion if you want to separate. Thanks

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
Sorry this is not for sale for the time being. I am having some issues with the new adjustable rear sway bar interfering with my current axle back. I have to keep this for now as it may work with the adjustable rear bar.

bigriff85

Established Member
If they don't I know the magnaflow competition catback is a smaller muffler That slip fits onto the over the axle pipes you have and I'm looking for quieter so lets swap out axle backs and both keep our over the axle pipes to avoid shipping charges out the wazoo you will not be able to use a different axle back otherwise with the ota pipes being 3 inch that are slip fit only so we can both help each other out in the long run

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
If they don't I know the magnaflow competition catback is a smaller muffler That slip fits onto the over the axle pipes you have and I'm looking for quieter so lets swap out axle backs and both keep our over the axle pipes to avoid shipping charges out the wazoo you will not be able to use a different axle back otherwise with the ota pipes being 3 inch that are slip fit only so we can both help each other out in the long run

Thanks. I will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread