FOR SALE: Fs Twin turbo kit

turbovenom

Established Member
After buying a kit for my car another has fallen in my lap I'm selling a mostly complete kit it will come with hot side including wastegates.. cold side has intercooler and blow off valve. No turbos included, one side is a little bent coming off turbo it's closer yo the valve cover than should be and is an easy fix the hot side is mounted on an engine so I can show what I mean. I haven't assembled in car so a cold side pipe may be missing etc nothing big. I do believe ecu relocation etc is required and I do not have brackets for that, all In all a really good start or perfect for swap this kit is top of the line and hot/cold side no turbo/wasegates/bov etc is 8k I'm asking $3500 for what I have. I will add pic with sig tonight 9282083093

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

turbovenom

Established Member
Will get more pics just a quick proof it's me
20220127_141359.jpeg
20220127_141404.jpeg

turbovenom

Established Member
Arp head studs arp cam cap bolts arp harmonic balancer bolt tss oil pump gears mmr crankshaft sprocket Ford boss 302 primary and secondary tensioners trick flow pac valve springs also could come with ATI damper ngk plugs boss 302 intake or stock I have both 26k miles

turbovenom

Established Member
I have a long block with billet oil pump gears billet crankshaft gears beehive valve springs boss 302 timming components arp head studs arp cam cap bolts ati damper boss 302 manifold 26k miles had hardly any boost miles. Kit is a 12k$ but will not include turbos also one side is slightly closer to valve covers just needs pulled out a smidge will come with hot side, wastegates, intercooler bov may need misc to install complete... for 11k that's a steal great for Foxbody swap or sell your motor and have a great boosted platform
20220127_141359.jpeg
20220127_141404.jpeg

turbovenom

Established Member
Yea outa paper that day lol but I lowered to 10k I don't think that's bad low mileage long blocks go for a good amount and there's thousands in parts and labor it's not full built but it's not 18k either not to mention the kit it's paired with, I'm really here to give someone a good deal as I head into the world of full build territory. I'm just not going to give it away I'll keep it if no one wants it.

turbovenom

Established Member
I've been on here forever and my phone number has never changed anyone is more than welcome to ask for more pics (,there is some stuff pipes etc not pictured) or to give me a call or if your in AZ stop on by to check it out. Real person here. Real parts. 928 208 309three

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
No you haven’t been here forever, and I already killed a few of your multiple for sale ads with the reason why. Keep it up and I’ll ban you from the market place.

turbovenom

Established Member
Maybe not forever but at least 10-12 years? I didn't get any messages on why that I can see in my inbox. I really didn't mean to upset anyone. I can pull my adds, I really don't understand why I'm getting treated like this.

turbovenom

Established Member
I had to login on my laptop March 2010 is when I joined. I don't see the reasons on the app but I do on my pc so to the mods I apologize, to gimme11s still not sure on the comments especially since this was on of my favorite forums and I know your big on here. If I've done wrong I'm sorry I just had posted in 2011+ section and thought id try the s197 section since that's what my car was and was thinking a 3v might want a swap.

MG0h3

Established Member
I recognize the screen name and avatar.

Weren’t/aren’t you a vendor?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread