FS: TVS with supporting mods

Pruitt146

Established Member
Hey guys. I have recently bought a TVS for my 03 Cobra and I am thinking I would like to sell it. I'm sure I'm not the first person to buy something without thinking it all the way through lol. I bought the TVS from a member on here that told me the blower has around a 1000 miles on it. The rotor pack looks great so I have no reason to believe it has more than that on it. I also have the supporting mods that can go with it if needed. I have 60# injectors, Mafia and GT pumps with upgraded lines. The fuel system was also bought from a member here. The TVS will come with a stock throttle body and the inlet for the stock/bbk tb and the inlet for a Accufab tb. I would like to sell all of it together for $3600 shipped. I WILL NOT sell the supporting mods unless the blower sells first. I will accept trade as part of the payment. I'm looking for black or blue powder coated valve covers, "TERMINATOR" cop covers, "TERMINATOR" radiator cover, the kit to make my tail lights flash like the new Mustangs and a double din radio with navigation and Bluetooth. This is not a must sell and if it don't I'll go ahead with the install. feel free to PM, post here or text me (86Four7069Three33) with any questions or for pictures. Thanks for looking.

Pruitt146

Established Member
IMG_1930.JPG

The blower currently has a 2.8 pulley.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
$600 for the blower $3000 for the mods lol I'm in! Gl op wish I didn't blow mine on a steggy first :/

blwnawy

Established Member
Interested in the entire package. You stated my accufa will not work. Which throttle body is needed and does it come with?

Pruitt146

Established Member
Your accufab will work. The plenum from the eaton will not work. You will get everything you need for the Accufab TB to work with this blower.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Blitz34

Established Member
Just a heads up, the owner told me he wants to keep the blower but theres a 2.3 whipple available! PM him.

Users who are viewing this thread