FS: TT mineral 03 cobra(feeler)

kyoshosp2

Established Member
I considering selling my Hellion TT 03 cobra it has 55k original miles and the new motor has 6K. This car is able to handle 1000 hp its fully built with almost every mod possible. Its currently at JMS chip waiting for a tune and the E-boost 2 to be installed. If your really interested in this car I will sell it at its current state for 23K and 26k if you want it after JMS chip is finished. I will not part out and im not looking for trades. Contact number 985-804-8511 for more info u can call or text.

Hellion Twin 61 mm kit
MMR 950 long block (stroker)
Heads stage two port
7qt oil pan
Sullivan upper and lower intake
Sullivan fuel rails
Bosh 105 injectors
Aeromotive 1000 pro fuel pump
Aeromotive pro fuel regulator
Aeromotive Y block
-10 an feed russel flex hose
-8 feed lines to fuel rails
Spec stage 3+ clutch
t-56 with upgraded input shaft
MGW shifter
MM subframe connectors
8.8 solid axle
detroit true trac posi
moser 31 spline axles
billet flow dif cover
18x9 fr500 front
18x10 fr500 rear

ikyuiyityu059.jpg

Last edited:

kyoshosp2

Established Member
It is a beast I had a 3.4 on it for a few months with minimal use because I use to work offshore and it put down 740 on 20psi. At that time it was tuned by tim at modular power house and when he drove it his words were exactly " wow this car is a beast" I was just tired of the belt slip issues. So yes the kit was just installed by myself and a good friend which both of us have been modding mustang since we were 18 and were both 33 years old. I must admit this was my favorite mustang ive ever owned. My first race and only race with the 3.4 was against a 800hp supra and it was humiliating for the supra owner.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Not to pry, but reason for the sale? Also how'd u like the 61 tt's? I'm saving for a set of 62's currently so spool/etc are my questions. Glws

kyoshosp2

Established Member
Ah youre not prying im glad to answer any questions. I selling because I'd like to get into the 2012 yellow blaze 5.0 auto and put a big single. From what my tuner which is Monty at JMS hes is a really good guy and is very experienced with turbo car and ive never heard any negative remarks about his work and plus he is very thorough and treats the cars he works on as if they were his own. He informed me that spool up will come in around 3200 rpms and once it hit its will be as if a freight train would rear end me and with my current combos that the car will easily hit 1k hp.

kyoshosp2

Established Member
Thanks for the inquires on my car. I'm doing my best at returning your calls and texts if I have not contacted anyone please just send me a text again or call back I will be glad to return your call and give info and negotiate a deal that can meet both parties needs.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Good luck with the sale and post pics and vids of the new build when u start working on it!

Monster Mach

Established Member
so is this thing almost finished? whats the progress? how much money are we gunna have to sink into it

kyoshosp2

Established Member
as you can read from my post above it states that the car is at jms chip waiting on tune and eboost to be installed and for your question "how much money yall are going to have to put into it" That is something I can not answer due to the fact that Im not you and I do not know your intentions or interests.

Last edited:

saleensonoma

Established Member
Cant wait to see numbers! Once Tuning is done then that is pretty much it other than installing front bumper??? Seriously might take a trip out, its exactly what im looking for and hopefully work schedule allows me.
Thanks

kyoshosp2

Established Member
That's correct saleensonoma ..install eboost2 install front bumper and then tune it and its ready to challenge those pesky supra's. My tuner has a few projects to get out the way then he will start on this beast. The reason for opting the option for some to buy is while its at the shop is to leave the chance for the buyer to add to the build. I just thought it would be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread