FS: True Forged Chicanes

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Up for sale are my 20x10.5 and 20x9" True Forged Chicanes. Chrome lips, chrome bolts, matte black centers,and laser etched center caps. 100% flawless condition.

tfchicanes.jpg

EDIT: NEW PRICE ON POST 13.

$2,700 plus shipping and PayPal fees. I'll re-powder coat the centers any color you'd like for an additional $80. I'll hydro dip them like this set that I just did for Steve for an additional $140.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...5126-1st-set-hydro-carbon-fiber-chicanes.html

-Brian

Last edited:

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
How did the BFG's work out for you,and where are you at for HP and TQ ,ran the on my C5 and really liked them,but was only at 450 RWHP ,would like to run them on the 14 when I get it,just not sure if it will work out

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I like these BFG's. I've got 570ish HP and can get the car sideways, but I've been very pleased with these tires.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
damn! lol. i told you they'd sell quick brian :beer:

brians getting a new set :dancenana:

man thats stupid cheap for the hydro carbon. how come i pay so much more! :poke::burn::cuss::beer:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
What size tires on on the wheels?

265/35 in the front and 285/30 out back.

damn! lol. i told you they'd sell quick brian :beer:

brians getting a new set :dancenana:

man thats stupid cheap for the hydro carbon. how come i pay so much more! :poke::burn::cuss::beer:

Cause Poppa wants new wheels. lol I'd be eating most of the costs.

New price!

Wheels only - $2,800 (plus paypal fees) and I'll pay for shipping anywhere in the lower 48.

Wheels and tires - $3,450 (plus paypal fees) and I'll pay for shipping anywhere in the lower 48.

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
All PM's replied. Had some interested parties, but no one has confirmed yet. Let me know fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread