FS: TF chicanes 18x9, 18x10.5

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Lol... me too... I have been drooling over these for a while now. I would only need to come up with 2 k... I can sell mine quick for like 600...haha

as much as I want a new set, I'm not going to give these away so I'm sure they will be here when you are ready.

Ratchet

Established Member
Well then... :beer: What are your thoughts on shipping to BC Canada? lol Just figured I would ask that now.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Well then... :beer: What are your thoughts on shipping to BC Canada? lol Just figured I would ask that now.

I'll ship them but we might have to come up with a deal on shipping if it costs a great deal more than shipping in the US..

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'll ship them but we might have to come up with a deal on shipping if it costs a great deal more than shipping in the US..

if they can be shipped to the US side of the border than it would be standard shipping costs. Fedex is ok for canadian shipping but do still charge a brokerage fee. UPS rapes the canadians :burn: USPS is the way to go because they do not charge brokerage fees. but they do max out on insurance coverage. ive used them before for shipping to Canada and never had a problem. they certainly wont disappear, which is what you would need the max insurance coverage for. theyre TOO big for an employee to hide under their shirt lol. and you can ship them from separate post offices or on different days if you're concerned with that. the usps is pretty good with not damaging packages. hth. :beer:

Ratchet

Established Member
I live 30 mins from the border...so... wish me luck..haha

And Steve, you get my emails regarding hood vents and the IC tank? :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread