FS: TF chicanes 18x9, 18x10.5

forcefedcobra

Established Member
asking more for used wheels than what they go for new, weird.

i was under the understanding that this price is for the wheels only as he states he wants to use the rubber for his next set of wheels, and his price for wheels are $3200?? not trying to be a dick, just dont see how asking more than what they go for new ISNT being a dick?

Being a dick is when you knock an asking price without knowing what you are talking about. I'm a dealer for TF. I have a pricing list right in front of me. I know what a new set would cost you and what they would cost me. I know the difference between regular old polished and chrome! If you can't afford them or don't have anything better to do than start crap on here, then don't post!

rlongo

Established Member
Premium Member
Bump for good friend and honest guy!! And a awesome set of wheels. If my TFs sell I will be ordering these.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Bump for good friend and honest guy!! And a awesome set of wheels. If my TFs sell I will be ordering these.

Thanks Ron. I wish you had yours sold so I could just send these your way. Would save me the hassle of dealing with cheap tire kickers that let their mouth overload their butt all day on here.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
i will kindly rescind my remarks, what do wheels like these go for brand new from TF? what do the 'crappy' polished ones go for?
i think the wheels you are selling are awesome, just think for a USED set they lose value, regardless of how nice they are, thats just the way things are...

I understand they are used and that is why I am asking the price I am asking. I dont understand why you and others have such a hard time getting that through your heads. I'm not asking for retail. I'm just looking to make a lateral move into another set in a different style. I'm not going to give these away but I will make the new owner of these wheels a good deal.

I'm not going to get into what the actual costs are of wheels. My asking price is only a little above what my cost is to replace these wheels.

No matter what price people ask for something there is always the army of cheap fools on svtp that try to jew a price down because they want something for nothing. How hard is it to just view a thread, realize you cant afford something and walk away. If you want to make a stupid comment or disrespectful offer because you lack the knowledge needed to undestand why something is the price it is............send a PM rather than making a fool out of yourself and offending the seller at the same time.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
go figure.:lol:
your given the opportunity to show what a deal your giving somebody yet you dont.
i didnt give a shit at first, but being as your acting like your wheels are some $7000 hre's i guess ill give a shit. it has nothing to do with not affording something, it has to do with people like you thinking their shit is worth gold when it is in fact only silver.:rollseyes
good luck with your sale.

I'm not going to lose my dealer status with Steve by posting his pricing list on here to prove a broke douche like you wrong. Troll on somewhere else.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the backspacing is 6.75 by my measure. When I ordered these from Steve we went with a more stock offset so that if I wanted to push them out I could run a spacer.

these should fit fender flush on a 99-04 SRA, which is essentially what they were designed for.

on an IRS cobra, with a nice little $8 pep boys 5/8" spacer, they'll sit just like 04Sleeper's which is slightly tucked in the fender.

on a 94-98 SRA car, they'll sit in quite a bit and need at least .5" spacer.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
these should fit fender flush on a 99-04 SRA, which is essentially what they were designed for.

on an IRS cobra, with a nice little $8 pep boys 5/8" spacer, they'll sit just like 04Sleeper's which is slightly tucked in the fender.

on a 94-98 SRA car, they'll sit in quite a bit and need at least .5" spacer.

Thanks Steve:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread