FS: TF chicanes 18x9, 18x10.5

forcefedcobra

Established Member
SOLD to 04COBRA shipped 12/9/10

I'm putting my 3 piece anthracite center, chrome lip chicanes up for sale. For no better reason than to just try something else.

The wheels have upgraded anthracite powdercoated centers and upgraded chrome lips. The fronts have the big break cut to clear large calipers (as seen in the pics) and the rears have the pads cut for a little more lip. You will need to grind a little off the hub bolt or order dome center caps from Steve to fit the rears.

Here are some pictures of the wheels on the car. I will be getting pictures of the wheels off the car later today.

aps5.jpg

aps2.jpg

P1011183.jpg

aps3.jpg

P1011086.jpg

P1011084.jpg

PRICE IS FOR WHEELS ONLY!

Price edit. Talked to Steve and the price of chrome lips has dropped since getting these wheels done so the new cost is actually a bit cheaper. I'm going to drop the price down accordingly to $2600 shipped.

also for those asking what backspacing the rears are for fitment on a solid axle. Steve will be posting in the thread about fitments.

the backspacing is 6.75 by my measure. When I ordered these from Steve we went with a more stock offset so that if I wanted to push them out I could run a spacer.

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
Possibly interested but have a few questions. Will these fit a SRA car well and also aren't these wheels brand new from True Forged $2800 shipped or am I missing something yours have differently? Thanks

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Possibly interested but have a few questions. Will these fit a SRA car well and also aren't these wheels brand new from True Forged $2800 shipped or am I missing something yours have differently? Thanks

during one of steve's wheel sales......a set of powdercoated center polished lip wheels might be that but these have the chrome lip option adding a considerable amount to the price. These even at wholesale price are more than what I am asking.......let alone retail price.

As for fitting a solid axle........Yes they will fit. I'm not sure what the offset would cause (being tucked in more or sticking out more). I'll have to look into that and get back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread