FS: Teal 93 cobra 33k miles

mosster

Established Member
For Sale:
1993 cobra teal with gray leather sunroof 33,4xx miles all original except pro 5.0 shifter and pioneer cd player. I have all of the original parts including everything that came with the car new including original floormats (never been stepped on), window sticker, svt certificate, owners manual, etc... The price is $15.5k negotiable a little. Will post pics my first time posting pics so any help would be appreciated.
30i7xno.jpg

2zs37v5.jpg

24y4umt.jpg

10n5ph2.jpg

9glpgx.jpg

2n1i80n.jpg

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Sounds like a nice car.

To post pics, go to a website like TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload your photos there (from your computer to the site) once the pic has loaded there; you will be given some links. Use the one with the tags on the end and post that link into your post here; then the pics will show once you post.

Or you can go to [url=http://www.photobucket.com]Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket[/url] and register for a free account and upload them there following the same procedure.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Great Looking Cobra. Good Luck with the sale. Wish I had room in the garage.

2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe
2004 Black SVT Lightning

mosster

Established Member
No trades want to get a toy hauler if you had a new 396wolfpack toy hauler the trade would be on. For sure. You could buy it though and sell your T-bucket. Although it is a sweet car but sorry want toy hauler.

mysterio

Established Member
nobody wants a low mileage 93 cobra

It's a great looking car all around, and it's not likely that 'nobody wants a low mileage 93 cobra.'

What your'e running into is our crippled economy (you don't need me to tell you that), and a stricter loan environment.

For example, I work in a bank, and I know with banks tightening their lending belts, it's going to be difficult for someone to get a large loan on a 16 year old car, nice though it is. Unfortunately, a bank isn't going to look at these nice pics, they're going to look at book value, and calculate their dollar amount that they're willing to be on the hook for.

Specifically, your car, as a clean retail value, is listed at NADA for about $7,662. Now, is your car worth more than that? It clearly appears to be. But your *average* loan officer at a bank isn't going to go on the hook for that amount, nor obviously over it. So you need the *right* buyer that isn't going to have to depend on a loan situation.

Don't shoot the messenger, and I'm not debating or questioning the value you think the car is worth, I'm merely trying to elaborate on a painful environment for sellers.

Good luck, it's a beautiful car, hope you can get what you want for it!

mosster

Established Member
So what your saying is my bank is unusuall because when I bought the car they loaned me the money that I needed for it, and that I need to get the car appraised so that other banks obviosly like the one you work in would be more likely to loan on it. Not to bad mouth the bank you're working at but none of the banks that I use have I ever had a problem getting the loan I needed for whatever I would be buying from bikes to cars to whatever, but I understand what you are saying.

fordracing19

Established Member
So what your saying is my bank is unusuall because when I bought the car they loaned me the money that I needed for it, and that I need to get the car appraised so that other banks obviosly like the one you work in would be more likely to loan on it. Not to bad mouth the bank you're working at but none of the banks that I use have I ever had a problem getting the loan I needed for whatever I would be buying from bikes to cars to whatever, but I understand what you are saying.

Times are a little different right now.

Users who are viewing this thread