FS:SVTF: FC TB,AEM CAI,ORP, brakes

brisk_tea

Established Member
SVTF:TB,CAI,ORP,brake pads-lowered prices,again & added pictures

Focus Central TB - Silver - $50 - SOLD
AEM Cold Air - Silver - $50 (hole plugged for valve cover vent, due to maf getting covered in oil, vented valve cover. Could be drilled out, if you want)
Off Road Pipe - 2nd generation, no useless tabs - $100 (bolts went with car) - SOLD
Ford - Front & Rear Brake Pads - NEW in box - $100

101_2019.jpg

101_2021.gif

101_2023.gif

101_2024.jpg

edit: lowered prices again, and added pictures. Come on guys I'm giving this stuff away at these prices, I really don't want to just throw away.

I have xcal2 that goes with mods, but I didn't offer for sale as I can use for Gt500. If you want that, let me know, and it can be a complete package.

Last edited:

brisk_tea

Established Member
for $50, no that wouldn't include shipping. I have no idea what it would cost at this time, I will box it up and get a quote from UPS on Monday or Tuesday. It doesn't weigh much, so it should be less than $20. I might have to have them box it, as the AEM box is oversized, and I can get this into smaller box/boxes. If you take 3 or items, or everything, then yes I will pay for shipping, let me know. All of these work great together, and you eventually will need brake pads (they are $200+ new from ford). No one else seems interested, so if you would need some time to save up, let me know.

You can e-mail me directly at [email protected], as I see you can't PM yet, and I will reply to your e-mail. I do have paypal, if you want to do that, and you would get tracking number immediately upon shipping...

thanks,
Joe

02-SVTF

I'm interested in your TB. What size is it or can you give me the part number?

I'm also interested in your ORP. Would you consider $80 for both the TB and ORP?

Can you let me know the shipping costs to Canada for:
1. the TB only
2. TB and ORP

Thanks

brisk_tea

Established Member
the prices are the lowest I'm dropping them, I've had them 3 years now since I sold the car, and there's no rush to give them away. Others have sold the same for more...

the TB is the 65mm from focus central.
If still interested in the current prices listed, then let me know and I will check on shipping charges for you.

thanks,
Joe

02-SVTF

I understand and I am willing to pay your asking price through PayPal. Please proceed in checking on shipping charges. I've found that standard shipping to Canada through the US Postal Service works best.

By the way, who is the manufacturer of the ORP?

Thanks for getting back to me.
Cam

brisk_tea

Established Member
OK, so $150 for both + whatever shipping is?
The ORP is focus central also, if I remember correctly. They was only one place making them, and this is the 2nd generation after they were having problems with the originals cracking from the useless "wings" like on stock piece. This was used for 25k miles or so, and as can be seen is still like new. Just so you know, I do not have the mil eliminators, as I used an xcal2 tune that deleted code. The mil elims can still be bought, if you would want that.
If post office is cheaper for shipping to canada, then I'll start there. I'm assuming you live under where your username is, so I will check for that location.

EDIT: Shipping to Canada is $33. My paypal is same as my e-mail: [email protected] (there are _ in between the words in address)
E-mail me exact address to send parts to and let me know when you paypal the $.

thanks,
Joe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread