FS: SVE Drift Wheels and Nitto 555 tires - only 2k miles - $1000

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
SOLD

As much as I hate to do it, I need to get some quick income to help pay a few auto repair bills.

I have a set of 18x9/18x10 Black SVE Drift wheels with Nitto 555 tires (275/35/18 and 285/35/18) that I've had on my 96 Cobra. Some may have seen these on my car at Mustang Week this year. These tires/wheels only have about 2000 miles on them. I paid almost $1500 for the set (see link below on Late Model's site) when I got them over a year ago. I don't drive my car that often (once every couple weeks) and have put very, very few miles on them. These fit any 94-04 Mustang.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...ang-Flat-Black-SVE-Drift-Wheel-Nitto-Tire-Kit

I need to move these fast to help with my wife's car repair so I'm willing to take a loss from what I paid. The price is $1,000 (cash/firm). The wheels are in Pine Level, NC, just off I-95 about 45 mins east of Raleigh, 1 hr north of Fayetteville. I'm looking for a local sell that doesn't require shipping if possible. I may even be willing to take a short (couple hrs round trip) to meet anyone interested.

Send me a PM if interested.

Photos taken 9/7/14 just after pulling them off the car.

photo1_zps161ed286.jpg

photo3_zpse504534a.jpg

photo2_zps595ebe15.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread