FS: Supercharged 1996 Cobra (Pics)

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
No offense guys, but i'm not going to do a compression test. I'm not looking to put anymore money into this car or else I would be keeping it. I don't have to sell it but I am in order to get a street bike and if I don't get what I'm looking for I'm keeping it. The car runs well or I would have already done one. I am willing to work with anyone but I'm not spending money where I don't have to.

Im suprised the car hasnt sold too, but just go to a compresion test. They are not expensive at all and im willing to bet youll get more interest if you show the a compression test. GL ttt

aaron427

Established Member
Man I want this thing... I haven't forgot about you but have just had a bunch of things come up, and haven't been able to pull the trigger yet.. I'll keep you posted as soon as something changes.

Oh3SVT

Established Member
Im located in Tampa, FL and am interested in your car. My brother use to live there while he was stationed at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base. He still has a buddy there that works at Fastlane Motorsports, so he might be coming to take a look at the car for me!

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
They are just some cheap 400$ summt style from a tuner catalog but they are actually quite nice and are mounted on the stock brackets and retain power. I really don't know the name of them unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread