FS: Super Snake Super Charger and other parts

Van@RevanRacing

I'm currently doing a huge build for a customer who has a 2008 Super Snake.

In doing the new motor build he has decided to upgrade to the Kenne Bell 3.6

We have also done a number of other mods in the process.

So here is what is going to be available in the next three to four weeks.

Kenne Bell 2.8 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Supercharger with approximately 1,500 miles. This will be a complete Stage 3 Super Snake Badged Kit with one additional pulley. Supercharger is Black Anodized. A complete Stage 3 kit.

Also part of the package, 72 lb injectors.
Also part of the package, Dynotech one piece aluminum drive shaft.

Package price $7,000 OBO shipped continental U.S.

Initially I am trying to find one individual that wants everything all at once. If we do not succeed at that then I will part out the supercharger kit, injectors and drive shaft.

We also did a complete cooling system upgrade.

He had an AFCO heat exchanger (no fans) and we switched out to the Shelby / Revan Unit.

$250 shipped OBO

Why is the drive shaft available? We switched to a 9" Rear End
Why are the 72 lb injectors available? We are going to 80 lbs with the 3.6 LC. I just had the injectors flow matched. They are all perfect 72 lb injectors and are less than 0.5 % of each other.

Shoot me an email or post up.

[email protected]

Thanks

Van

Van@RevanRacing

Chris is going to have a beast....

Oh yeah.............we fired it up last night and I shot Chris a YouTube clip of the start up. It sounds freakin' wicked.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Ejg7kPxhs"]YouTube- Super snake fires up[/nomedia]

Now we begin the break in process.......Ok, so we did a couple free revs just to get Chris fired up!!

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Oh yeah.............we fired it up last night and I shot Chris a YouTube clip of the start up. It sounds freakin' wicked.

YouTube- Super snake fires up

Now we begin the break in process.......Ok, so we did a couple free revs just to get Chris fired up!!

Car sounds amazing!!!!

I thought the 3.6 only came in polished?

Van@RevanRacing

I'm currently doing a huge build for a customer who has a 2008 Super Snake.

In doing the new motor build he has decided to upgrade to the Kenne Bell 3.6

We have also done a number of other mods in the process.

So here is what is going to be available in the next three to four weeks.

Kenne Bell 2.8 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Supercharger with approximately 1,500 miles. This will be a complete Stage 3 Super Snake Badged Kit with one additional pulley. Supercharger is Black Anodized. A complete Stage 3 kit.

Also part of the package, 72 lb injectors.
Also part of the package, Dynotech one piece aluminum drive shaft.

Package price $7,000 OBO shipped continental U.S.

Initially I am trying to find one individual that wants everything all at once. If we do not succeed at that then I will part out the supercharger kit, injectors and drive shaft.

We also did a complete cooling system upgrade.

He had an AFCO heat exchanger (no fans) and we switched out to the Shelby / Revan Unit.

$250 shipped OBO

Why is the drive shaft available? We switched to a 9" Rear End
Why are the 72 lb injectors available? We are going to 80 lbs with the 3.6 LC. I just had the injectors flow matched. They are all perfect 72 lb injectors and are less than 0.5 % of each other.

Shoot me an email or post up.

[email protected]

Thanks

Van

PRICE REVISION

Well I have had some interest here and there so I am giving this a bump and seeing if I can get some interest. The 3.6 is on the way!!!

Kenne Bell Black Anodized Stage 3 Complete Kit Super Snake Badging with 3.25 Pulley (Super Snake Pulley) and 2 7/8ths pulley $5,000.00 OBO plus shipping

Dynotech 1-Piece Aluminum Drive Shaft $ 600 OBO plus shipping

72 lb injectors $500.00 OBO plus shipping

AFCO Heat Exchanger SOLD

Again, there are 1,500 miles on this kit.

Thanks

Van

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I'm not in dire need of a driveshaft at this point, but wouldn't mind picking up the driveshaft from you. Would you consider $500 shipped for the driveshaft?

Van@RevanRacing

I'm not in dire need of a driveshaft at this point, but wouldn't mind picking up the driveshaft from you. Would you consider $500 shipped for the driveshaft?

Thank you. Drive shaft sold about 30 minutes prior to your post.

Drive shaft sold.

Available:

Supercharger Kit

72 lb injectors.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread