FS Stiegy Stage V Supercharger W 2.8 Pulley & Plenum

sonicblur03

Established Member
FS Stiegy Stage IV Supercharger W 2.8 Pulley & Plenum SOLD

I had this supercharger pending sale and the buyer fell threw. It is a stage IV port #180307 done in Jan 07. I also had the plenum ported. No T.B. It has a 2.8 pulley on it. It is a really nice supercharger I just decided to go to a new whipple. The first 600.00 takes it no low ballers. I know what its worth and it's a dam good price compared to others for sale on svtp. Will consider a 40 amp BAP for partial trade. sold thanks

Last edited:

864svt

powered by svt
Established Member
not to bust balls, but are you a member on another forum with some trader feedback, dont take offence by this but you have 20 posts and no feedback from other members, im on the fence on this but thats kinda throwing me off,
great price,

dredg9

Established Member
where in wisconsin are you located? i am interested and could possibly pick up

sonicblur03

Established Member
Just to let you guys know I am not on any other site then svt performance. I have been on here as a visitor since 06 and recently became a member this year cause this site is awesome and I don't have a high trader rating cause I don't usually ever sell anything I usually buy new but how can you not with alot of the deals found on here. I'm not here to rip anyone off or scam anyone I'm just selling this eaton cause I bought a new whipple, 60lb inj mafia double pass heat exchanger and so on. I have this just sitting in my garage when someone on here could be enjoying it. I don't want my name tarnished on a site where I am going to be for a very long time. To whom ever buys this will be happy with it or I will make it right. Thanks Jim

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
jim i hope you can get this eaton sold so you can get that whipple on your cobra... i know you will love the power.

good luck with the sale.

and anybody wanting to buy, jim is a good guy, straight forward no nonsence. and selling this for a great price!

Users who are viewing this thread