FS: Sterling Grey 2013 GT500

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I'm selling my 2013 GT500. This is a Canadian vehicle but can be easily imported to the US. I am the original owner. Car has 26,850kms (16,700 miles). Vehicle located in Toronto.

Sterling Gray with rare factory stripe delete option. SC 5.8L DOHC engine 662hp, 631ft./lbs torque. 6sp Tremec manual trans.

167s0ma.jpg

Look here for more pictures:

2013 Ford Mustang 2dr Cpe Shelby GT500 - Mississauga

Has Recaros (ebony interior), electronics package (NAV, cruise, cd, radio, auto climate control), SVT Performance Package, SVT Track Package. Stock calipers powder coated "Illusion Copper" colour

Car is in excellent condition, winter stored and has tasteful mods which includes:

BMR Tubular K member, complete Steeda rear suspension, 3:73 gears, MGW Gen 2 shifter, BF ds loop/bracket, Corsa Quad exhaust, Lethal mandrel bend over axle pipes, SCT X4 programmer, SVTPP wheels with factory GY tires, VMP dual fan heat exchanger, CHE rear axle brace, Lightweight Odyssey battery mod, MM caster/camber plates.

All stock parts with the exception of the exhaust is available and will go with car when purchased. Here is an opportunity to own a soon to be classic vehicle and already modded with stuff most Shelby people will do anyways.

I am asking CAN$63,500 or US$48,000. Feel free to make an offer. PM, Call, text or email for more info and to arrange to see the vehicle.

416-919-1769 email: [email protected]

Tony

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Back TTT, engine can be done to your fancy (still stock), the other stuff is already there and completed + u get all factory stuff with the car other than exhaust. (excellent value)

Factory wheels are the PP wheels with factory G/year tires in the stock sizes are now back on the car.

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
This car is priced right and considering that you will get all the OE parts (except OTA pipes and mufflers) along with everything that's already installed it is a deal. The dreaded 2nd gear grind/lockout IMO is sorted out in this car (read this post #17 and on or just before to see what I did to "solve" the issue).

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/i-murdered-my-blowfish-shifter-bracket.1175162/

This Shelby is free and clear of all loans/liens, title/ownership in hand, a deposit secures the vehicle for the buyer FYI.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Current price CAN$63,500.00 or US$48,000.00 , new car on the way. Do not want to have to get storage unit to park the car.

Somebody buying is getting a GREAT deal on this car, chassis is modded and ready to handle anything you will want to do to the engine since it is totally stock.

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
1400+ views and no takers...…………….. *shaking my head in amazement*

SOMEBODY out there is looking for a Trinity car, this one is done right with lots of room to mod more to your hearts content, considering all the stock parts (except exhaust mentioned earlier) go with the car it's perfectly priced.

Somebody will be getting a wicked 13 GT500 purchasing this car, PM or text 416-919-1769 to discuss. I need the car sold to a good home, let's make it happen.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Current price drop CAN$63,500 or US$48,000.

Shelby people in most cases will install what this car has already + you also get the factory parts also (again except mufflers and OTA pipes), that alone makes this a great deal.

The miles are LOW compared to what the year of car is. This car is driven and enjoyed, it does not sit in garage for long periods (except during winter storage) like a time capsule preservation. This is usually not good for mechanical internals of the engine and vehicle.

It's priced to sell, modded and with factory parts to go with it, PM, call or text 416-919-1769 and get this beast into your garage.

Tony

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Back TTT, no price drop but even if you aren't looking for a 13 GT500 to buy maybe you know someone that does.

I will pay an US$250.00 referral fee to any member that can refer a buyer to purchase the car and follow through with the transaction.

Just let your contact mention who you are on the MB, ex. *(I heard about your car from *your username* on SVTMB). Once the sale is done and the car is sold I'll PM you to discuss your payment.

I am not joking, money talks and I would like the car sold before the end of fall so I don't have to store the car another winter in my garage beside my ZR1.

Contact info in the first post.

Trix

Established Member
If you want honest feedback, the modifications add very little value in resale of cars. For many people, they’d prefer the car stock.

Also, right now there are two 2014 GT500’s for sale. One with 6k miles for $46k and one with under 700 miles for $48.5k OBO.. If yours was priced the same as either of those, I would imagine many buyers would still take the stock cars with significantly lower mileage.

I’m sure not what you want to hear, and you’re welcome to sell it for whatever you want, but giving you feedback for someone who has been scanning this section of the forum weekly for the better part of a year.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
My car can be stock considering the buyer will get all the factory parts (except exhaust, then again I have no problem getting a stock 500 muffler and OTA pipes) with purchase of the car.

AFA my pricing, I'm right there with other similar models (stock or lightly modded, I'm probably a little under priced if you check autotrader.com).

Autotrader - page unavailable

If there's an offer on the table I'll do my best to work with the potential buyer to get the sale, however I'm not selling the car for nothing with all the stuff on it.

As for mods adding value, that depends. Tell me if you bought a stock Shelby you're not going to add...……………………...a gear??? VMP HE???? MGW GEN 2????? Lighten up the front end a bit and do up the rear suspension so you can get the power down????? Put better wheels/tires????? You're FOS if you say yes to any of the above and my car has all of it done. It would cost you a ton more than buying my car to get everything and install, my car has it all completed and you can just get in and drive knowing down the road if you mod the engine the car is ready to take all the hp/torque you can throw at it.

AFA mileage, my car is low considering it's driven and not just sitting in the garage providing shade to my concrete floor for days/months on end (winter is when it shades the floor). I'm not going to get into a pissing match with the seller of the 600+ mile car he has his reasons why the car sat for 5 years and not driven but if it was me interested in that car I'd be wondering about how the tires look (sitting all the time flat spotted unless he kept it lifted up), belt stretch and I would do an oil analysis and scope the cyls. to make sure they look fine sitting that long and driven on short trips.

Once again, I'm willing to entertain decent offers but if anyone thinks this car is going to sell for high $30 low $40 k with Forgeline wheels, VMP HE, MGW Gen 2, gear, Corsa, and the other stuff + including factory parts you need to move up to better weed to smoke. Even stock it wouldn't go for 30-40k price tag.

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Added cold start video since the buyer of my Z06 requested one for that car so I didn't want the Shelby to feel ignored, LOL.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
The ad for the Forgelines are listed here also and on Kijiji.

You have my contact info, if u want the Forgelines we can work out something.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Still plenty of nice driving days ahead before it gets cooler in the North east region of the US/Canada.

Car is priced to move, along with all the extras and factory parts. My new car will be here soon would like the car sold before it gets here.

Get this beauty in your garage and drive while you plan your engine mods, contact info in OE post...…………..do it now!!!!!!

Cman01

hello
Established Member
There's no price drop but I will entertain decent offers for this car already done with mods you "will" do to a stock GT500 so why not just buy this car and plan your engine mods while you enjoy driving it?

TBH, I really do not want to !mod this car back to sell as stock. It takes time that I don't have currently and I like to move forward not back.

A car just sold here with more mileage than mine with less mods and sold close to asking price, no reason for anyone to stay away from this car.

Modded with the parts described above AND sells with the car's FACTORY parts (that means the PP wheels, suspension, stock K,except exhaust), the BMR K, VMP HE, Corsa and Lethal axle pipes were only installed last summer and they barely have any mileage use on them. MGW and BF bracket installed only back in May with the 1-2 shifter issue "sorted out".

Try your decent offers and this car WILL be in your garage!!!!!

Tony (contact info above)

Last edited:

fearthesnake

Established Member
Free bump. Not sure why this Car hasn't moved yet. $49K price tag is fair and a very pretty color for sure.

No chance you can keep it? Since you are the original owner hate to see it go!

blue 07

Established Member
Great car, great price, just not a good time of year to sell it. Wait it out till the spring market come around. GLWS.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I would keep it but I bought a 2019 ZR1 so my Z06 and this car has to go (Z06 will be picked up next week sold to a US buyer, so again no reason why I still have it FS even if it sells to someone in the USA).

I found my ZR1 kinda late so why I listed my cars late, had I known ahead of time I would've had them sold way before getting my ZR. The way it's looking right now I will be pulling parts off and putting stock parts back on then try selling again next year with the car stock. I would like to try and avoid that but if I have to do it I will do it.

I also have the window sticker but I guess it would be online so if anyone wants to see it text me or here is the VIN:

1ZVBP8JZ7D5248414

Users who are viewing this thread