FS: Steigemeier Stage 3 ported Eaton in Houston *Pics Included*

Evilcartman

Established Member
FS: Steigemeier Stage 3 ported Eaton in Houston *Pics Included* Price Drop $650

Before I post it on Ebay, I thought I would try it here first. I’m selling this Stiegemeier Stage 3 that I bought from a friend of mine. He posts on here as SBC.Cobra. I helped him install this Eaton and then swap it out for a Whipple. I bought it with the intentions of installing it on my car about a year ago, but I have decided to go with a Kenne Bell 2.6 H instead. This Eaton had about 20,000 miles on it before the port and about 3,000 miles on it after it was ported. I know for a fact nothing is wrong with it because I took it off a running car and that is why I bought it myself. The port job cost over $550 and fell free to contact Stiegemeier to verify any specs on this Eaton. The Stiegemeier serial number is 87105 and their phone number is (636) 949-2275.

It has a South Florida Pulley 2.8 interchangable pulley on it. This 2.80" Non-Slip DUB System is $149.95. Different sized pulley rings can be bought for $79.00 and swapped out easily without the complicated press on tool.

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/SFPH/cobra/ps_dub_nonslip_system.htm

http://www.stiegemeier.com/index.html

Totaled up, I think an asking price of $650 plus shipping is fair, but I will consider offers. The port cost plus the pulley almost add up to that much alone let alone the price of a Eaton. I believe the difference between the Stage 3 and the Stage 4 is just a little more Torque.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] for the fastest response. If needed, I can email you cell phone number so we can talk. Check out my ebay feedback to feel better about dealing with me. I will also take paypal as a payment form, but you need to add about 3% to the cost for fee’s.

Ebay userid: sonicbluecobra

133394.jpg

133395.jpg

133396.jpg

133397.jpg

133398.jpg

133399.jpg

133400.jpg

133401.jpg

133402.jpg

Last edited:

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
DAMN... 6 months to early.... im looking at porting/buying a ported Eaton this summer.... but i havent got the money now.. and your right up the road in Houston too.. :( :cryying:

ttt 4 u...

(i'm down in Angleton... not that anyone knows where that is....)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread