FS: Steig Ported Eaton/ported BF plenum/TB/2.76 BF pulley - $775 SHIPPED

n0xlf

Established Member
Has 7000 very easy miles on it (not a racer here..), probably what would be considered a Stage 2 port (it was done before they were calling them stages, but is not the first type of port that they were doing)...I also refilled it with the clear synthetic blower oil after getting it back from porting...Steig puts 10w30 in there, which is fine, but I changed it anyway...

I'll also throw in a Billetflow ported plenum, a Billetflow 2.76 upper, and a stock throttlebody and plenum (not ported - if you want them for some reason)...

I don't guarantee dyno numbers, but I pulled 505 with it, as seen here:
http://photos.radfiles.net/03Cobra/Dyno

Here is a pic of the port itself (the bottom part at least):
Before:
B1.jpg

B2.jpg

After:
B3.jpg

B4.jpg

And the pulley:
B5.jpg

Steig logo:
B6.jpg

It has some small marks on the ridges of the snout from a pulley puller from back in the days before they were really nice...I can take a pic of that if it's a concern...

$775 to your door (if you live on the East coast I'm probably going to regret this)... :)

n0xlf

Established Member
Do you need the hub too? I don't have a puller handy, so that might be an issue...

Last edited:

n0xlf

Established Member
blacksvt10th said:
im dont wanna sound stupid... but what do you mean by th hub??

You would probably need it then...The type of pulley that it is attaches to a hub, which is the part that is pressed on to the blower shaft...It makes changing pullies easier because you can simply take the pulley off from the screws on the front and the hub part stays on the shaft...

I have someone interested in the entire package now, so I'll let ya know...There are a few people that just want the blower...

cobraslice

TERMINATOR
Established Member
I am very interested. I live in greeley ( about an hour and a half away) and would be able to pick it up from your door. :thumbsup:

cobraslice

TERMINATOR
Established Member
I could probably this weekend. I was also wondering if you would move the price down for the shipping costs since I would be picking it up. Ive got the cash right here in my wallet.

Last edited:

n0xlf

Established Member
cobraslice said:
I could probably this weekend. I was also wondering if you would move the price down for the shipping costs since I would be picking it up. Ive got the cash right here in my wallet.

Yes, I will lower the price to compensate...Just let me know when you think you could come down (and PM me your email address)...

Users who are viewing this thread