FS: SPEC Stage 1 Clutch for Late 01-04 GT, 03-04 Mach 1, and 99-04 Cobra

MURDERED04GT

Established Member
Hey Guys! I'm selling a Spec Stage 1 clutch and aluminum flywheel for the late 01-04 Mustang GT, 03-04 Mach 1, and 99-04 Cobra which in other terms means the kit is compatible with T-45, TR3650, and T-56 transmissions. I bought it with the intent of using it as a replacement for my stock clutch, but didn't end up installing it and went with a heavier duty clutch instead to go along with my engine build. Both clutch and flywheel are brand new in the box, and the clutch comes with the pilot bearing, throw-out bearing, and alignment tool. This clutch has excellent ratings, and is a good replacement for the stock clutch as it can hold a lot more power (up to 420 ft./lbs) while also having the drivability of the stock clutch.

I'm asking $240 (standard shipping included) for the clutch, $325 (standard shipping included) for the flywheel, or $500 (standard shipping included) for both together. The price is negotiable, so if you're interested or have any questions let me know. I'm also open to trades!

My name is Jamie Hughes, and you can email me at
[email protected] or text me at (801) 652-1454.

SpecStage1.png

null.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread