FS: SDS EFI Engine Management System for 4.6L / 5.4L

SVTurbo

Established Member
For Sale: SDS Digital Injection System for Ford 4.6L / 5.4L Modular Engines

Take control of your engine management system with a stand alone Digital Injection System. Developed by Western Motorsports and Simple Digital Systems to replace the Ford EEC computer. This system allows you to program all parameters for fuel injection and ignition to tune your engine. The WMS / SDS is a plug in system for the Ford EEC IV modular engine including 4.6L and 5.4L.
[bcolor=transparent]"speed density" system that eliminates the MAF sensor.[/bcolor]

This system was used on my 1996 Cobra DOHC 4.6L with a single turbo.

What's Included:
SDS Electronic Control Unit (EM-4)
SDS Programmer
Lean / Rich controller
MAP sensor
MSD DIS-4 Ignition Box
Plug-in wiring harness
Installation and tuning manual

Asking $600

comablack783

this site doesnt appear to have way to send PM. have a number I can reach you at or can you text me? 7five4four4four0four6one

SVTurbo

Established Member
It is a standalone computer; however, it does require reuse of the factory EEC engine harness. The interface box has the same 120-pin connector as the EEC to plug into the stock harness.

Mark58

What I am doing is putting in a motor out of a 1995 Lincoln Mark Viii into a 1966 mustang. And thinking of putting a Kenne Bell supercharger with it. I just talked to WMS and they said I would need to buy an additional harness and solder into the engine harness to make it even more of a stand alone unit. So I may still be interested in yours but I just need to do a little more research to see what else is out there that is more plug and play.

SVTurbo

Established Member
Ok in that case it may not be the best way to go once you factor in price of harness, CCRM, etc, plus work to wire it all up. At some point a nice new holley system or similar starts to be alot easier (although still big $$$).

Users who are viewing this thread