FS: SCT, Airaid Race, Jegs Deletes, Eibach Adj LCA's, GT500's

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
SOLD SCT SF3 $220 SOLD
SOLD Eibach Double Adjustable LCA's $110 SOLD
SOLD Jegs Cat Deletes (Tune Required) $85 SOLD
SOLD Airaid Race CAI (Tune Required) $180 SOLD

GT500's were painted behind the pipes with high temp black paint. You can see the difference between the stock GT muffler on my mustang and the GT500 in this pic below:

0mr7.jpg

Gone back to stock. Parts are used and have between 1-5K miles. Unlocked/unmarried tuner w/ USB cable. PCM Code BLV3 w/3 93 Oct tunes (cats, no cats, Race CAI & no cats) written by SCT via Lamotta Performance. JLT hood insert plug included w/CAI.

Individual pricing is as follows:

Airaid Race (tune Required) w/ JLT insert $170 due to scuffs (purchased that way from seller here)
y4zl.jpg

j1xl.jpg

7nwh.jpg

n2bu.jpg

GT500 Axlebacks $210

Prices are shipped.

s0i9.jpg

Last edited:

mystickb1996

Established Member
hows the tune that's on the handheld? run good? any problems with it as i dont see many people using that company for tuning.. just so happens my 2014s pcm code is blv3

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
hows the tune that's on the handheld? run good? any problems with it as i dont see many people using that company for tuning.. just so happens my 2014s pcm code is blv3
The tune is great and safe. It's written by SCT employee Mike Schimmack. He writes Lamotta Performance's tunes after work @ SCT. Look him up. One of the best in the biz. Never had a #8 failure. I'll get you his contact info if you decide to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread