FS: Saleen Speedline Wheels

ti-force

Established Member
Set of Saleen Speedline wheels for sale. These were removed from an S281. Set includes two rear wheels and two front wheels. These wheels have been powder coated silver. Original Saleen center caps are included. Can pick up locally or I can ship. Buyer is responsible for all associated shipping costs. Post reply or pm is ok. I will provide cell phone number via pm if interested. I have no idea what these are worth and I would like to ask for offers, however, the newest iteration of posting rules prevents this, so I'll just throw out $2000 because you have to start somewhere and I don't want to sell myself short. All offers will be considered, and I may be WAY off on my starting price but that's what negotiations are for, correct?

Please click the thumbnails below for full size images. Hit me with questions if you have them.

Casey

th_20161228_133313.jpg

th_20161228_131456.jpg

th_20161228_131025.jpg

th_20161228_130735.jpg

Blitzkrieg78

Established Member
http://saleenforums.soec.org/

As a former long time Saleen owner, I suggest you give it a shot to sell those wheels on these forums instead. Not only are those guys extremely knowledgeable about Saleen, to help with value estimates, but it goes without saying you'd be fishing where there are more fish over there.

ti-force

Established Member
http://saleenforums.soec.org/

As a former long time Saleen owner, I suggest you give it a shot to sell those wheels on these forums instead. Not only are those guys extremely knowledgeable about Saleen, to help with value estimates, but it goes without saying you'd be fishing where there are more fish over there.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Looking at these pictures the top two are USA lemans and the bottom two are the italian speedlines. the top two wheels the spokes flare out and are wide. the bottom two are narrower. also on the back you can see where they say made in usa, where as the speedlines say made in italy. also the speedlines should be stamped saleen and speedline on the faces. while the usa lemans have blank faces but saleen on the rear spoke. so this is a mismatched set of wheels for what its worth.

ti-force

Established Member
Negative. They are still supporting the concrete floor in the corner of my garage. Actually I forgot they were there for a while

Users who are viewing this thread