FS: Red Argentine Tegu

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Ive tried multiple "lizard" sites but most people want me to ship her, which I won't do. So I figure why not check the local crowd out here??? She is about 1.5 - 2yrs old, eats great (mostly meat and eggs, sometimes fruit). I am asking $150 for the Tegu (normally sell for $175 as a baby... this old they can sell for twice that!). For an extra $100 I will throw in her cage (big 40 gallon breeder - wide setup), two light fixtures one with a uvb light and the other with a 150w heat lamp producing the desired temps for this species. Please only experianced individuals with reptiles inquire, this is NOT a beginner reptile.

luv2hiss

Transplanted again...
Established Member
You got rid of the goat??? When did you get the Cobra? My cobra went by-by in May.

I have a bearded dragon, chinese water dragon and a ball python. Looking for a female beardie to breed with my beardie...if you know of anyone with a redfire or tangerine beardie female for sale, please let me know.

As for the Tegu...I am interested. Saw one up at the reptile show in Manchester and fell in love with them. Dave's Dragons in Manchester has one for sale but his is black/white. I like the red's better.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
You got rid of the goat??? When did you get the Cobra? My cobra went by-by in May.

I have a bearded dragon, chinese water dragon and a ball python. Looking for a female beardie to breed with my beardie...if you know of anyone with a redfire or tangerine beardie female for sale, please let me know.

As for the Tegu...I am interested. Saw one up at the reptile show in Manchester and fell in love with them. Dave's Dragons in Manchester has one for sale but his is black/white. I like the red's better.

Sending PM.

Users who are viewing this thread