FS Polished Stock 03 Cobra Rims and Tires

Tmac01baller

Established Member
Hello all, I just bought some new rims for my cobra and now im looking to sell the stock ones that came with the car when i bought it. First let me say i just bought the car this past November from a dealership and they said the tires were almost brand new, and from what I can tell they are in very good shape. I'm no tire expert but the tires look to have a lot of tread left.

The right front tire has 3 gouges on however so I am pointing this out now. One is bigger than the others, one is like a small flap in the tire maybe a centimeter in length, and the third is a small gouge. I don't know how the hell they got there but when i brought the car home i noticed it and of course it was too late to say anything to the dealership. In the 900 miles that i have driven the car the gouges have not had any affect on the performance of the tire as it is not that deep, but it is there and i wanted anyone interested to know about it, you can see them in the pictures. All 4 rims are in great shape (the previous owner garage kept the car, and it clearly shows). There is no curb rash or dings on them or anything like that. I will also include the SVT centercaps and the lugs and everything if the buyer wants them at no additional charge.

The front tires are Fuzion ZRi and are size 275/40R17. The rears are Goodyear Eagle F1's 275/40ZR17.

As for price im not to sure what to ask so I will allow you all to make me offers. I just paid $1800 for my new tire and rim set and being a college student that just about emptied my pocket, so im trying to put some money back in there, so PLEASE NO LOW BALL OFFERS! I live in Norfolk, Virginia and i would prefer a local buyer to keep things simple, but i might be willing to ship at buyers expense. Im putting my new setup on the car this upcoming Monday so I will be ready to let them go then. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and i will respond to all pm's. Hooah!

Pics

Left Front
STH71870.jpg

STH71871.jpg

STH71872.jpg

Right Front (Tire with 3 gouges)
STH71874.jpg

STH71876.jpg

STH71888.jpg

STH71889.jpg

STH71890.jpg

STH71892.jpg

Right Rear
STH71877.jpg

STH71878.jpg

STH71879.jpg

Left Rear
STH71881.jpg

STH71883.jpg

Tmac01baller

Established Member
hey man since you would be local ill let them go for $750

i can't pm you but if you want to call me i can be reached at 757-214-4579

just let me know

Last edited:

Tmac01baller

Established Member
$700 takes them

I just want them out of my dorm room cause they are taking up all of the space between me and my roomate lol. I took them off the car and they are ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread