FS: PA - 04 DSG Mach - 28k miles - Clean!!!

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
Thanks! Thats my worst fear with this car. Thats why it sits in the garage most of the time! :)

yup happend to me a s-10 4x4 ran me off the road n bout centered huge oak tree but i was lucky n kept it off the tree but still did $10k damage so im looking at mach 1's incase they toal my kb 04 cobra..its a sad day when a man who loves his cars the way we do, has a moron driver being reckless for no reason cost me my baby or almost did.. but a turbo mach 1 will b my next toy if they total but enough bout me! your dsg mach is slick n couldnt be nicer.. if i get totaled i will b in touch with u.. if not glws bro..

trickflow'd

"Stream-line Butterfly"
Established Member
yup happend to me a s-10 4x4 ran me off the road n bout centered huge oak tree but i was lucky n kept it off the tree but still did $10k damage so im looking at mach 1's incase they toal my kb 04 cobra..its a sad day when a man who loves his cars the way we do, has a moron driver being reckless for no reason cost me my baby or almost did.. but a turbo mach 1 will b my next toy if they total but enough bout me! your dsg mach is slick n couldnt be nicer.. if i get totaled i will b in touch with u.. if not glws bro..

Thanks man!

That really sucks about your cobra. With 10k damage, I don't think I'd want the car back. Might never be the same. Good Luck!

-Mike

Nito2v

Established Member
Beautiful Mach, I'd be so willing to take a loan out for this, sell my GT and take good care of it - but I wouldn't want to ever drive it around and it would be my DD! If only I was 30 with a good paying job and another car..

whiplash306

Established Member
Now THAT is how you present a car that you claim is "clean" in a FOR SALE add. That is a STUNNINGLY beautiful Mach sir! I'm not currently in the market for another ride, but probably like most, still enjoy perusing the adds from time to time just to keep up with what is out there. Good luck with your sale. It is a buyer's market, so unless you're willing to sit on it for a while (which I would, given its condition), it might be hard to get your asking price. Either way though, good luck with your sale and the upcoming kiddo!

Ronjon333

Established Member
trickflow'd, I sent you a pm thru SVTperformance and Mach1registry for your phone # and I haven't received your response. Is this car still for sale???

Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread