FS: PA - 04 DSG Mach - 28k miles - Clean!!!

t56speed

Established Member
Soooo clean. I have a buddy who has a DSG Mach. Beautiful cars. An old man t boned him,
The other day an totaled his Mach... :/. I will.be sending him your way!!

trickflow'd

"Stream-line Butterfly"
Established Member
Soooo clean. I have a buddy who has a DSG Mach. Beautiful cars. An old man t boned him,
The other day an totaled his Mach... :/. I will.be sending him your way!!

Thanks! Thats my worst fear with this car. Thats why it sits in the garage most of the time! :)

Danny281

Established Member
Since you stated you needed something without a payment yet you wont be leaving the mustang scene, would you be willing to do a trade plus cash for the difference for your Mach 1? Here is the link to my 2004 GT I have for sale currently. I have been looking at terminators but I came across your Mach 1 and it caught my eye. I am sure you will see from the pictures that I really keep up my GT and that most other GT's cant compare to it.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/new-edge-mustangs-405/774290-fs-2004-black-mustang-gt-40th-anniversary-modded.html

Last edited:

trickflow'd

"Stream-line Butterfly"
Established Member
I've been busy, and like I stated, I don't need to sell the car and only check back when I have time. Only trade I would consider is a clean notch + payoff on my car. Sorry!

-Mike

Last edited:

407SHAWNSVT

Established Member
clean car man! where did you score those valve covers they barely pop up i love them wish i had them on my car. GLWS!!

trickflow'd

"Stream-line Butterfly"
Established Member
clean car man! where did you score those valve covers they barely pop up i love them wish i had them on my car. GLWS!!

They are the original 04 VC's. Had them powdercoated Ford Wrinkle Blue.

- The switches...I'm not sure, they were in the car when I bought it 2 years ago.

Danny281

Established Member
Hey man sorry for my last post I just got frustrated since there wasn't any activity on this thread I edited that posting. I still am interested in your Mach 1 is the milage still the same? I am still want to sell my GT to get this. Maybe you could PM me your contact information either phone # or email. That way once I do sell my GT I can get in contact with you. I know for a fact that I qualify for the loan difference for the Mach 1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread