FS: OW 03 Cobra 6k miles

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Im selling my OW 03 Coupe. 6,3xx miles on it right now. Car is not daily driven. One seen rain twice. Miles may increase a small amount.

True Forged wheels will cost extra
TF Wheels will not be sold separately as of right now. I want the buyer to have an option. If they become available they will be for sale later

Car is garage kept. Never smoked in. I am the 2nd owner of the car and I have the title in hand. No dents, dings, scratches on the the car. 1 or 2 tiny tiny paintchips (unavoidable).

Mods:
JLT carbon fiber RAI
Borla stinger catback exhaust
MGW shifter
Window tint (18% all around 5% strip on windshield)
Cobra grille emblem
Short 8 inch black antenna
Black hood struts (No prop rod)
Tinted tail Lights
Rear bumper vinyl inserts
True Forged 18x9 18x11 Victory 3 piece wheels
Toyo T1 Sport 275/35 and Toyo Proxes TQ 315/35 DR

I have a set of H&R Race springs new in box that will come with the car uninstalled

TF Wheels and Tires are perfect and have no rash, rust, scrapes etc. 600 miles on them

All stock parts can be included or reinstalled except for the intake and hood prop rod!

Price:
Factory Wheels:
True Forged Wheels:

I am not looking for any trades at the time. Car is located in Berwyn PA. More pictures tomorrow when the weather clears

fc4a7256.jpg

frnt.jpg

1-33.jpg

cc03296d.jpg

e92021d6.jpg

9d64ea25.jpg

Engbay-1.jpg

Engbay-2.jpg

Engbay-3.jpg

Int-1.jpg

Int-2.jpg

Int-3.jpg

Int-4.jpg

Int-5.jpg

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I would possibly be interested in the wheels if a deal came along and needed to be separated. GLWS!

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Merry Christmas (in july) bump

Car will also be at the American Muscle car show for anyone interested in looking at it.

Last edited:

steve_550

Established Member
why couldnt this be for sale a month ago. i looked and looked for an ow in pa and finally settled on an 03 dsg. sweet looking car see you at the american muscle show!

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Price drop to 25K and 28K respectively.

Been trying to get some good interior and engine bay shots but between work and the weather not cooperating i've been pushed back. They care coming!

Users who are viewing this thread