FS or FT: '96 Procharged GT

TTOPCPE

Established Member
1996 Mustang GT. Pacific green with saddle/black interior. 5 speed. 135K miles.
Very clean car inside and out. Being used as a nice weather daily driver. I’m the third owner. Original owner had it until around 2000/1 and about 60K miles. The second owner used it as a spring/summer/fall daily until this year and this is the owner that had a bulk of the modifications done. I have most receipts for the parts/work.

Exterior: Car has no rust and no clear coat peeling issues. There are no significant dents etc. to point out. The car is almost 20 years old however and has its fair share of scratches and small dings etc. Has all VIN tags in place and is wearing its original paint (from what I can tell). Has its original Ford headlights even. Has 20% 3M tint on all glass. I’d say it’s a 7 out of 10. It presents very well for its age and purpose. Biggest issues would be the front bumper is not as bright as the rest of the paint, there are some water spots on the hood, some scratches on the rear bumper and the gasket is starting to poke out of the passenger sail panel. I have plans to remove and fix the sail panel seal.

Interior: Has very nice leather seats with no rips/tears etc. Driver’s seat has some wear, but are in excellent condition for typical Ford leather of the time. Has new ACC black carpet and black floor mats. Has a leather Cobra shifter boot and Bullitt/Mach 1 knob. Has Bullitt/Mach1 pedals and Bullitt style door locks. Has new replacement door pulls. Has a Pioneer CD player (nothing special) and a Steeda tri-ax shorty shifter (which is a bit noisy for my taste, but haven’t replaced yet). AC/heat/cruise etc. all work as they should. I’d say the interior is an 8 out of 10.

Modifications: The biggest change is the addition of an intercooled Procharger P-1SC blower. It has its supporting mods too like MAF, 42lb injectors, fuel pump etc. It also has Autometer Carbon Fiber A/F and boost gauge. The blower makes 8lbs of boost and was tuned via a SCT handheld that will come with the car. Centerforce clutch. BBK long tube headers, offroad X pipe and SLP cat back.
It has Tokico blue shocks and struts, camber/caster plates, front control arm bushings, rear lower control arms, rear upper control arms, eibach pro kit springs and subframe connectors. 3.73 gears. Car is riding on new 17” SC replica chrome wheels with basically new Yokohama S drive tires. New front and rear pads, slotted rotors.
I have not had the car on a dyno and no owner has ever raced it.

Car rides very nice, pulls hard and I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it anywhere with my kids in the back of it.

I am asking 7,300 OBO or would also be interested in a 5 speed fox body. I do not really care if it is a GT, LX, vert etc. It would need to be a 5 speed. Like everyone else, I’d love a notchback and I really love calypso green and reef blue cars. Verts with white tops/interiors are top of my list too.
96%20Mustang%20VI_zpsrfoy5aq4.jpg

96%20Mustang%20IV_zpscp3fzwyh.jpg

96%20Mustang%20III_zpsb6fn36vs.jpg

96%20Mustang%20II_zpsrdzlrbf8.jpg

96%20Mustang%20V_zpsxdow2kkg.jpg

96%20Mustang_zpsqqaf7aya.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread