FS: One (1) OEM Chrome Cobra 17x9 Wheel - $75 shipped (needs balancing)

Silver TT

Established Member
This was an original OEM Chrome Cobra 17x9 wheel off a low mileage 04 Cobra that I purchased. Selling for $75 shipped because it needs some balancing work or something.

When the prior owner took the wheel off he said it was perfectly straight, no shakes or wobbles, and it is 100% perfect to the eye. I sold this wheel along with another one to a member on SVTP and he is telling me his wheel shop can't balance the wheel so it is for sale again to someone who knows how to properly balance a wheel.

I have a choice of paying the shipping to get it returned to me or shipping to someone looking for a mint condition wheel that needs some type of balancing work. If it turns out the wheel is bad and not fixable I will refund your money.

$75 shipped. These generally trade for $150 plus shipping as they are OEM.

img2012020600230.jpg

img2012020600226.jpg

Silver TT

Established Member
Thanks for the questions.

The wheel is perfect to the eye. No scratches, dings, chrome flaking, etc. These are OEM and higher quality than the knock offs.

I am not sure if the tire is still included as the guy I sold it to may have thrown them out but I will find out. The tire didn't have much life left it in anyway.

But someone who knows how to balance a wheel should be able to get a nice OEM wheel for 50% off normal market price...shipped to your door.

Users who are viewing this thread