FS: NJ Ground Controll full coilover set

D2M

Established Member
I traded in my car... In great condition, NO seapage, NO leakage not daily driven, fair weather car. Street camber plates poly upper mount so you wont get any noise like pillow ball, will allow over -3° camber. Adjustable dampening 450lb front spring, 225 rear spring with helper spring option ( this is extra, standard comes with a single tall spring, that is too tall ) This is a really nice set for street driving and can go stiff enough for track no problem. Removes rear bumpstop from axle for extra rear travel, This will transform you Mustang, Its time to corner like a BOSS ( actually way better )!!!!!! SOLD

gccoils1_zpstmbdcqxc.jpg

gccoils4_zpsoqeiu5c1.jpg
gccoils3_zps4vm58qvb.jpg
gccoils5_zpsimnv2oik.jpg
gccoils2_zpsgho8avgq.jpg
gccoils6_zpsatdhwjpz.jpg
mustang%20track%202015_zpsoz01xmyx.jpg
gt05_zpssrflsmof.jpg

Last edited:

D2M

Established Member
TY. This is a nice setup, At the height seen in the pic I could go over any bump at any speed comfortably, No swerving. Turn the dial to stiff and it becomes a track monster..

Epic Fail

Established Member
I want to give a bump to a good seller. I bought his carbon fiber driveshaft. Great communicator, fast shipping and it was packed perfectly and in great condition. I just installed it today. Hot damn it made a nice improvement!

F.D.Sako

Established Member
I may be interested :O

Got a few questions... if they're still available.
-Are these the "race" dampers?
-Whats the approximate mileage?
-Any problems with the shorter spring + helper in the back? One of the tracks I go to has a pretty big crest where the car gets fully unloaded. Also, any problems from the front when fully unloaded?

Thanks

D2M

Established Member
1. They are single adjustable Koni short race shocks.
2. Mileage is around 10K, All fair weather, only water they saw was from washing.
3. The helper spring on the rear is a must. Initially the kit came with 10" tall springs, that were too tall. I had the adjuster bottomed out and was still to high. Mustang would require a 9" tall spring, however Eibach does not make a 9" spring. 8" was the only option with a helper to keep things tight at full droop. The helpers actually go up in the body side. You wont have any issues with this setup even flying through the air. You wont hear a peep. At full droop there is good tension on everything..

If I didn't sell my car there is NO way in hell I would be selling this, NO WAY!! This is a perfect dual mode ( street / track ) system. Even if you drive in straight lines this will make a huge difference..

I wish someone was selling this at this price when I was shock shopping..

BTW. MD I can do free shipping..

Last edited:

JpL4K3

Established Member
I run the Ground Control kit as well on my 2014. It's a quality kit, if anyone is on the fence you won't be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread