fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Be very careful my fellow members.

Low post count
0 feedback

Get full info before sending any money.

Don't be an idiot and GIFT the money through paypal

Are you serious? :dw:

I have been here since 04 and can't help people don't run to give feedback. I did not own a muscle car until 2012 so I didn't have anything to sell. I also sell most of my stuff local because of the hassle to ship. I spend most of my time reading and not posting useless info. You seem vengeful over something do I know you? I am more than happy to give references to those interested.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Are you serious? :dw:

I have been here since 04 and can't help people don't run to give feedback. I did not own a muscle car until 2012 so I didn't have anything to sell. I also sell most of my stuff local because of the hassle to ship. I spend most of my time reading and not posting useless info. You seem vengeful over something do I know you? I am more than happy to give references to those interested.

I have absolutely nothing against you personally. I don't know you. If you were on here more often you'd understand I'm just doing my job. It's not personal.
I didn't tell anyone NOT to buy from you. Just to get full info first.

cw1371

Established Member
If you could measure backspacing that would be great. I've got a '67 fastback that I'd like to put them on

kona12

Established Member
who cares of post countsimply get a 3 and talk whats the big deal. its a good deal overall. ive sold many items aswell and only been local..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread