FS Nitto 555R D/R 315/35/17

95ConvGT

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Established Member
Name: Win McElhannon
cell: 678-763-5303
or pm me
Product for sale: 315/35/17 Nitto Drag radials
Price: Asking $260 shipped for both in the lower 48 states.

Hey guys well since i just sold my rear wheels i am going to sell off the tires since i hope to be stepping up to a 18x9.5 wheel so these will do me no good. They have literally no tread gone. New Tires are 6/32 These register 6/32 tread depth. I have some pics of the tread depth gauge i will post up later tonight also but here are the tires. I have hardly driven on them maybe 600 miles or so total. No Burnouts no trips to the dragstrip nothing just back and forth to work.

Nitto%20315.JPG

Nitto%20315%202.JPG

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
where were you 2 weeks ago lol? just picked up some nt05rs. these are def priced to sell

95ConvGT

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Established Member
From my original Add for the wheels and tires!!!

850+ shipping also willing to trade or sell just the wheels by themselves

Not willing to split the set sorry everyone. They go as rims and tires or just rims. Also willing to entertain trades also.

ok ill bite. Shipping quote to 92104 business.

Thanks.

Willing to trade wheels and also sell the wheels outright with no tires also! Shoot me some offers.

I will gladly split them up if i have $$$ in my paypal for both pairs the fronts and the rears.

Rears are back up for sale. The fronts have been spoken for as long as the Rears go. Nitto 555r's are also up for sale also. Tread Depth is 6/32 which is new !!!

Shipping for rears to 92104 business?

Thanks.

From your post in the thread!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread