Established Member
New never used - blue in color.

Got a whipple so no need. $100 shipped

DSCF0470.JPG

DSCF0471(1).JPG

Last edited:

v10kingsnake

Established Member
i am interested. will this thing just bolt right to the factory blower without any other pieces to buy. i do have a puller i can borrow from a friend to install plus a few belts laying around, one should be right. i will take this if it is still around.

N S

Wants to go faster
Established Member
v10kingsnake said:
i am interested. will this thing just bolt right to the factory blower without any other pieces to buy. i do have a puller i can borrow from a friend to install plus a few belts laying around, one should be right. i will take this if it is still around.

You'll need a belt, new spark plugs, and a tune....but otherwise, yeah it slips right on with the installation tool.

Tide612

Banned
v10kingsnake said:

The spark plugs you need bad. Make sure and you buy 16 of them because you know one goes at the top of the cylinder and at the bottom. Also make sure you go to walmart and buy one of those brown belts about a size 28 and just strap the belt on. oh bty you need to get the velcro to hold on the pulley. :poke: :bash: :poke: :bash:

v10kingsnake

Established Member
great info on the velcro, i would have never of figured i need that. it also comes in handy when your girl and i are getting busy by keepin my nutz secure to my leg so the balls dont bruise her face.... Why not just troll elsewhere and let a new guy ask a question. sorry mods, but this computer cowboy started flicking the chit first.

Silverboost

Established Member
v10kingsnake said:
great info on the velcro, i would have never of figured i need that. it also comes in handy when your girl and i are getting busy by keepin my nutz secure to my leg so the balls dont bruise her face.... Why not just troll elsewhere and let a new guy ask a question. sorry mods, but this computer cowboy started flicking the chit first.

I would say someone got burned!!

seriously though v10kingsnake....you can't just throw the pulley on without getting a custom tune and a set of colder spark plugs...I would do a some research before you decide to take the plunge and pulley your car....it will be worthwhile for you...

Users who are viewing this thread