FS:NEW Alcoa 20x9 20x10 Wheels

grayghost

Established Member
Brand NEW NEVER used still in the BOX set of Alcoa forged wheels with durabright technology 20x9 fronts and 20x10 rears. This is the same style rim that is included in the awesome GT500 Super Snake Upgrade Package available from Shelby Automobiles. They do not say "Super Snake" on them only "Shelby Forged". Set includes center caps which cost $125 from Shelby I'm including them for free. Wheels are located in Pittsburgh $2,000.00 plus shipping. Attached are pics of one of the wheels when I got them. I can take a pic of all four wheels together if you would like. Wheels are in perfect condition and would be shipped in double boxes. Outer lip of the wheels have a protective rubber trim piece on them and each wheel is in a soft cloth bag. Depending on the distance might be willing to meet buyer part way. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
Hey Chris,

Hows it going man?

This is aweful tempting, not sure if I want to go with 20's yet.

Good luck with the sale. :beer:

Vince

grayghost

Established Member
Vince how have you been?

Looks like your taking care of my old L........I sure do miss that truck. If you ever decide to sell it make sure I'm first in line.

Come on you know how good shadow gray and polished 20" wheels look in your drive way!!!

Last edited:

grayghost

Established Member
Outlaw I decided to go with different direction for the car. I'm going with a 3 piece wheel from True Forged or GFG. Don't get me wrong I really like the Alcoa I just decided to do a powder coated center and chrome lip route instead. I could return the Alcoa's to Shelby but they told me I had to pay a 20% restocking fee on top of the almost $200 in shipping back to them from PA. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Wheels

I'll still give the 1500 I offered. It's better than sending them back!

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread