Attachments

• DSC_1433-HDR.jpg
    DSC_1433-HDR.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 3,079
Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Good luck with the sale. That was you that organizes the Colt State Park cruises right?

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
Beautiful!! I love it. How hard is it to switch from E85 to 93 octane? Is it as simple as a tune? How involved would that be and is it a good idea or not? I’ve never ran E85. It would probably be best to leave it the same way and not mess with it. Have you had any serious offers? Sorry for the questions. I’ve always wanted a mystic growing up. I’ve had 4 other stangs form Saleen to Shelby. I’m not in a rush but I am checking out the market. I’d like to get your info so I’ll message you so I have it for when I’m ready if you still have the car at that time. Thanks

bigmoose

Established Member
Beautiful!! I love it. How hard is it to switch from E85 to 93 octane? Is it as simple as a tune? How involved would that be and is it a good idea or not? I’ve never ran E85. It would probably be best to leave it the same way and not mess with it. Have you had any serious offers? Sorry for the questions. I’ve always wanted a mystic growing up. I’ve had 4 other stangs form Saleen to Shelby. I’m not in a rush but I am checking out the market. I’d like to get your info so I’ll message you so I have it for when I’m ready if you still have the car at that time. Thanks

It's a simple tune swap. Takes a few minutes to do. To switch you'd have to run near empty then fill with the other fuel and swap tunes.

Ive had some serious interest now that it's getting warm. I have someone lined up to look at it this weekend.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Surprised this thing hasn't sold yet. Came across this link on another thread. Good luck with the sale, beautiful Terminator.

bigmoose

Established Member
Surprised this thing hasn't sold yet. Came across this link on another thread. Good luck with the sale, beautiful Terminator.
For some reason right now people are looking for coupes from what I can tell. IMHO a vert is what you want for a Sunday cruiser. My top goes down in the spring when it comes out of storage and doesn't go back up until the late fall.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Hey, the 'Cars & Coffee' events that Audrain Museum has been putting on are attracting loads of people this year. I think the last one at Fort Adams in Newport had over 400 cars. Maybe bring your car over there (Fort Adams) and see if you can attract a buyer.

Here's the schedule: https://audrainautomuseum.org/cars-coffee-2019/

Next Fort Adams 'Cars & Coffee' is September 21, 8am to 10am. Guaranteed to be tons of people there if it's a nice day. If nothing else, you can go chat with Jay Leno, he usually attends, he lives right down the road in a frakkin' HUGE mansion on the water. :)

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Hey, the 'Cars & Coffee' events that Audrain Museum has been putting on are attracting loads of people this year. I think the last one at Fort Adams in Newport had over 400 cars. Maybe bring your car over there (Fort Adams) and see if you can attract a buyer.

Next Fort Adams 'Cars & Coffee' is September 21, 8am to 10am. Guaranteed to be tons of people there if it's a nice day. If nothing else, you can go chat with Jay Leno, he usually attends, he lives right down the road in a frakkin' HUGE mansion on the water. :)
That place looks like quite the candy store!

bigmoose

Established Member

I actually went last year and showed my car. Jay was there when I showed up early and thought my car sounded good. That's a fun show.

Users who are viewing this thread